• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
zimmy jr
Junior Boarder

Road trip to Cleveland...

#125719 2 years, 7 months ago
....in May to check out the Dead exhibit @the Hall of Fame. Any recommendations on places to stay, eat, drink, fun stuff to do?

Thanks, everybody!
one man gathers what another man spills
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: Road trip to Cleveland...

#125727 2 years, 7 months ago
Million Hotels for all budgets. Make sure you hit the Science Center directly next to TRRHOF, Its really cool. The street that House Of Blues is on has a lot of good eats and drinks there too. HAVE FUN!!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: zimmy jr
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#125813 2 years, 7 months ago
We are going there in July when we travel to Gratefulfest. If you are looking for fun in Cleveland pm with what you are looking for, and I'll help you out. It's my hometown, and a great place in the spring and Summer.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zimmy jr
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#125829 2 years, 7 months ago
my neighbor was just there i can ask him what type stuff you looking to do and what quality hotel/motel?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#125870 2 years, 7 months ago
i've actually never been to the rock and roll hall of fame and i'm not very far. i am making it a point to get out there while this new exhibit is going on.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#125893 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i've actually never been to the rock and roll hall of fame and i'm not very far. i am making it a point to get out there while this new exhibit is going on.

Yeah for sure it's worth checking out, especially for this exhibit. The last time I was there was for a Lennon exhibit in 2000 and it was really cool. They used to have Tiger there in a glass case as well.

Clevelands not that big, and you can get a really good deal on hotels via hotwire. Last time I stayed in a hotel there I think we payed $50 for a pretty nice place about 100 yeards from the Rock Hall. There's a lot of bars ans restaurants around downtown. Right across the river is a neighborhood called Tremont. There are some pretty amazing high end restaurants. There is also a place called Sokolowskis over there. It is a polish cafeteria style restaurant, and the food rocks if you eat meat. Another place to try if you like bar food is a place called Paninis. The best sandwhiches in the world.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, zimmy jr
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#125928 2 years, 7 months ago
right on.

does anybody know how long the exhibit lasts for?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds