• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Dosed out Bobby

#125644 2 years, 6 months ago
Trying to find that video of Bobby with Furthur playin El Paso and appears to either be Dosed or just having a serious Bobby moment. Someone knows it right? I think it was a show back east in 2010
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Dosed out Bobby

#125647 2 years, 6 months ago

Found it, disregard
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#125651 2 years, 6 months ago
i believe he had some kind of reaction to new medication he was taking. he wasn't drunk or tripping as far as i remember
kmoffat
Junior Boarder

#125674 2 years, 6 months ago
There was a different story floating around that Phil mentioned something a night or two later implying that Bobby drank something that he wasn't aware of. Who knows what the real deal is.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#125675 2 years, 6 months ago
kmoffat wrote:
There was a different story floating around that Phil mentioned something a night or two later implying that Bobby drank something that he wasn't aware of. Who knows what the real deal is.

That Phil comment was from the next night. Something like "That'll teach you to drink out of a bottle you weren't keeping track of." I find it hard to believe that sort of thing still goes on backstage but you never know. I'm sure there's still a few old freaks from the Fillmore East still floating around NY.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#125688 2 years, 6 months ago
I hate the fact that for whatever reason I didn't do those shows, should of been at the 2 Brooklyn shows to...... actually I remember I tried to get the Nokia tix but all that came up was the packages with the Brooklyn ones and I passed on it :face hitting brick wall emotion:

--damn, still can't upload stuff off the hard drive on this site!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#125705 2 years, 6 months ago
He's def out of it here or at least without recall for the words..... Thanks for sharing Door
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#125732 2 years, 6 months ago
kmoffat wrote:

It was that night, at the Nokia Theater, right after they finished El Paso. Phil was visibly pissed off and said, "Never drink anything you haven't poured yourself" or something close to that. Phil did give Bob a big hug and pat on the back as they left the stage.
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#125739 2 years, 6 months ago
I went to both those shows and it was weird vibe for sure in the crowd for El Paso and the rest of the night Phil's admission, which they edited out of the official Soundboard can be heard on audience recordings on archive.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#125777 2 years, 6 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Trying to find that video of Bobby with Furthur playin El Paso and appears to either be Dosed or just having a serious Bobby moment. Someone knows it right? I think it was a show back east in 2010

Would just like ta say....Bob, Loveya man...Forever Grateful for all you've done for us for all these years....
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Bilbo.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds