• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: I can't wait for the Garcia estate to settle

#126347 2 years, 8 months ago
All the Negativity that came about as a result of his death is really tragic.

Now, Let there be JGB!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Little Bear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#126360 2 years, 8 months ago
You know this is probably the last thing Garcia wanted was to have a legal battle still going on 17 years after his death..Everyone always claims to know what the deceased would really want, but they fail to realize they'd probably not want a big legal dispute for 17 years...the Dead united people and brought them closer together, now lawyers and pride are dividing people. It's a shame, but I hope something good comes of this
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#126581 2 years, 8 months ago
Yah this stuff horrible. Something that really leaves me with an unsettling feeling is that Deborah helped direct a really good documentary called The Future of Food... Which is really good and really important for anyone who cares about our food supply that is getting more and more controlled.. (scary). Life as we know it on this planet is truly in a struggle because of gmo (genetically engineered organism)....

I am extremely passionate about organic food and spreading awareness about anything.. especially food

So this leaves me with an unsettling feeling.....
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#126666 2 years, 7 months ago
In his final years of touring, she says, he was ill, exhausted and preyed upon by hangers-on. "Everyone was feeding off him," she says.

Right on Deb you hit your own nail on the head there, a similar thing happened with my grandfather when he married a stripper in his old decrepit age and as we found out, she used many cruel and inhumane ways to have him sign over all of his childrens inheritence, his grandsons college funds, a couple houses and a batmobile of a mercedes. I feel so hurt by Deb's actions as I imagine the family and community does as well, as much as I'd like to I have yet to purchase any of Jerry's ties or artwork for the reason of not fattening that 'expletive deleted's' wallet.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#126755 2 years, 7 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
In his final years of touring, she says, he was ill, exhausted and preyed upon by hangers-on. "Everyone was feeding off him," she says.

Right on Deb you hit your own nail on the head there, a similar thing happened with my grandfather when he married a stripper in his old decrepit age and as we found out, she used many cruel and inhumane ways to have him sign over all of his childrens inheritence, his grandsons college funds, a couple houses and a batmobile of a mercedes. I feel so hurt by Deb's actions as I imagine the family and community does as well, as much as I'd like to I have yet to purchase any of Jerry's ties or artwork for the reason of not fattening that 'expletive deleted's' wallet.

I don't know if put the blame on strictly her, but this was Jerry's life that these wolves devoured. I have plenty of soundboard recordings and more than I could hear in my lifetime. THere's no way I'm ever buying anything with the estate's name on it. Screw them. Don't need to feed the wolves that fought so hard for their scraps.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#126785 2 years, 7 months ago
think of "the poor widow koons" hows she gonna scrape by?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds