• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
bobnj23
Junior Boarder

All Good Tix on sale

#124969 2 years, 7 months ago
Misison Tix has them for sale already! Just got me and the wife's VIP tix.
It's worth the extra $$ for a shower and clean bathrooms, as well as being able to camp next to your car!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: All Good Tix on sale

#124972 2 years, 7 months ago
still waiting on Vibes to be announced before settling on one or the other. Last year Vibes announcements were on Feb. 28th so only a few more days and hopefully we'll know whose gonna be at the Vibes!
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#124987 2 years, 7 months ago
The VIP tickets are out of my price range, i will be happy with the early bird special and rough it for a couple days.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#124989 2 years, 7 months ago
I bought my regular tix yesterday along with reserving a cheap hotel room close by. Im really stoked and it looks like I'm not making Vibes this year Furthur or not.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#124994 2 years, 7 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
I bought my regular tix yesterday along with reserving a cheap hotel room close by. Im really stoked and it looks like I'm not making Vibes this year Furthur or not.

So glad you got tickets! I think I'm going to hold out and see what else they announce for the summer, before forking out for the full weekend pass when I don't want to go for all of it or camp. I hate to miss one so close, but I think I'd rather spend the money on a Western run, after seeing the fun from last week. Meet you at Red Rocks, Bob?!
bobnj23
Junior Boarder

#125089 2 years, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
rockinbob wrote:

So glad you got tickets! I think I'm going to hold out and see what else they announce for the summer, before forking out for the full weekend pass when I don't want to go for all of it or camp. I hate to miss one so close, but I think I'd rather spend the money on a Western run, after seeing the fun from last week. Meet you at Red Rocks, Bob?!

Red Rocks is always an option, but more expensive for us than All Good! 6 tickets (for 3 nights), 4 nights of hotel, gas from Santa Fe and a house/dog sitter, we're in for about a grand when we've gone to Red rocks or Brommfield! 2 Vip tix, dozens of bands and fairly comfy VIP camping we're in for only $850. I think All Good is going to rock. If you go to All Good, I'll bring the Absinthe!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#125129 2 years, 6 months ago
Sue, you know you wanna go. Just think you can spend the whole weekend listening to me rant and rave!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#125147 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm waiting to see about Vibes and any other summer shows. It was over 8 hours from Atlantic City to Buffalo so if I wanted I could certainly swing All Good and Vibes (about 10 hours) but I can't make any kind of decision without knowing what else is in store. If Phil & Friends and Bob/Bruce turn out to be rare performances that I wont be able to see else where then I'll definitley do All Good. If they're coming closer to me for shows and/or doing Vibes then I'll have to consider a few different things
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#125148 2 years, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I'm waiting to see about Vibes and any other summer shows. It was over 8 hours from Atlantic City to Buffalo so if I wanted I could certainly swing All Good and Vibes (about 10 hours) but I can't make any kind of decision without knowing what else is in store. If Phil & Friends and Bob/Bruce turn out to be rare performances that I wont be able to see else where then I'll definitley do All Good. If they're coming closer to me for shows and/or doing Vibes then I'll have to consider a few different things

Hope you make it down to Columbus, we need to hook up if you do.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#125149 2 years, 6 months ago
I may have to go just to meet up with all the midwest boarders
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds