• Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: Someone said I have a mangina..is that good or bad

#125313 2 years, 5 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
A real man can hit the target standing up in the dark, even when he first wakes up if you get my drift. So I'd have to say Man Gina is fitting in this case.

So why then dont you also shit while standing, that too would make you more of a man, right? LoL

Im 100% sure that my aim standing and peeing will blow yours away any day. Anytime anyday, me and you......lets have a throwdown!!! No just kiddddding, but really even if its not in tthe darkk.....its a 100% garanteed clean pee if you sit down, so half the time
i'll just sit and pee. Now if im outside, its always on my feet. i dont squat down to pee, not the point. I love pissing outside, talk about feeling like a man. And when a woman pees outside....she is a real woman...LOL....no really though i love peeing outside, dont know why, but i do
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by iraqistatefair.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#125314 2 years, 5 months ago
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#125374 2 years, 5 months ago
To the guy with the simpson's profile picture...

With no sarcasm.....i now understand that peeing while shitting, or "intending to shit"...is ok. (this shit is in the sitting position on the jon, portopotty (R), make shift lean to, thetrefof, an object to rest buddocks on to poop.
but the act of peeing without shitting or intending to, just peeing in the sitting position, on a mission to only pee is girly, thats foolish
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by iraqistatefair.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds