Platinum Boarder

All right no more ass talk

#124700 2 years, 5 months ago
It's immature.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: All right no more ass talk

#124705 2 years, 5 months ago
teacher wants all the kids to bring in something for show and tell.little johnny says i'll bring my turtle next day at school teaccher asks johnny to do show and tell little johnny gets up and says " i was coming to school today and my turtle got his ass run over"teacher replies" johnny we dont say ass we say rectum" to which johnny replies "RECTUM ? IT FUCKING KILLED HIM"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#124754 2 years, 5 months ago
You have some serious issues and maybe even an ass fetish, I suppose that's why you fit in so well here (no offense meant towards anyone, asshole or otherwise).

I think you ruined the Seinfeld episode with the assman. It may never be the same.

I think ass talk is quite mature. It's a close second to farting in a closed room and then complaining about the smell. Try googling asshole or ass, you will find there are lots of interesting folks out there.

Speaking of asses, you ever see the monkeys with those red asses? I'm sure darwin can expain why, but I think they're funny. Those poor guys got dealt a bad hand in my book.
Attachments:
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#124799 2 years, 5 months ago
Poor monkeys are always looked down on. No wonder they have the red ass.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#124877 2 years, 5 months ago
every see a dog rubs its ass on the carpet kinda scoots/drags it across maybe the monkeys do the same thing?
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#124880 2 years, 5 months ago
Ass talk A'ight. Asshole is a dirty word. Haven't we really given the assholes enough of a chance? They've pretty much been running things full bore for the past 400 years tightly. Took down the WTC. Way I see it they've funneled the very worst assholes into key positions. What's up with Assholes raping small boys' assholes in China? Is it a club? What's the indoctrination like? Do they clean it off afterward? WFO? While we're on the subject have you ever thought how cleaning your hands before you pee is a fine consideration? The ass check tells allot about it's carrier. ScarletFire it's good your not attracted to red assed monkeys, some asshole probably is. I've saved "asshole" for the absolute most dire fuckwits, sheer liars, thieves, and murderers. Captain Tony you may think you're an asshole in your own small realm of assholes but low, there is another realm of asshole hidden from plain view. Conspirators of conspiracies to hide conspiracies.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#124884 2 years, 5 months ago
^^^good point
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds