• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is Everyone Getting Ready To Get Tickets?

#12527 3 years, 5 months ago
Deadhead4Obama wrote:
Wish I had the money to get tickets right now... oh well, i'm nto touring or anything. Just trying to get to behtel. heard it holds 15K so I'm nto worried abotu a sell out. all i want is lawn seats anyhow.
bethal lawn seats are still on sale i believe and they r like 30 something
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#12547 3 years, 5 months ago
got nice seats to the tour closer today - only one I was unsatisfied with what FG gave me

so did you all notice there WAS in fact a pre sale yesterday for SC??? WTF? I was on at 10a & didn't see anything. Got on today for the Public On Sale and see "Pre Sale 4/14 10a-10p" - ??? Anyway got Pops good seats in SC despite TM's bs & decent seats for NC. Now I just need another job for 3 months....
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#12565 3 years, 5 months ago
Did anybody notice that when Frontgate tickets went onsale monday you couldn't get on the Furthur commuinity or even this website until several minutes after 12........I wonder why they do this....It happened before, I lost the frontgate link and tried to go on the Furthur website to get it right before 12 and I couldn't get on (this was a few months ago). Luckily that time I just went to .org and they had a thread with the link.....in my favorites folder now.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds