• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: All Good released

#124744 2 years, 5 months ago
I want to get smuggled in inside a vw van just for old times sake.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#124759 2 years, 5 months ago
Hopefully getting my tickets soon. I never been to Allgood , how strict are they about what you bring by the stage area ? Curious about beer , ect.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#124769 2 years, 5 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
I want to get smuggled in inside a vw van just for old times sake.

If we can talk Alex in to bringin the Golden Arrow we could just hide in the Sewage tank!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#124788 2 years, 5 months ago
nobody will find you there!
bobnj23
Junior Boarder

#124968 2 years, 5 months ago
Got my tix for All Good! Making the journey from New Mexico!
Wiggsdannyboy
Junior Boarder

#125003 2 years, 5 months ago
I've been to allgood several times when it was in West Virginia and those were some of the best weekends of my life, i'd encourage anybody who hasn't been to check it out.
the way they did the lineup in WV was two stages alternating, with no overlapping sets. it's great if there's multiple bands you want to see b/c you never have to make any choices. the last couple years they've announced the schedule (who's playing when on what days) a couple months before the festival, they just release the lineup earlier.
as for being kid-friendly...depends on how cool of a parent you are. the crowd was very friendly when it was in WV, i think kids would've been safe, but it does get pretty wild so they may see some shit.
i'm really going to miss the old location, it was in the mountains with a beautiful view behind the stages, but it might be good that it moved locations b/c the general population in the area around where it was held in WV were unreceptive to the crowd to say the least (i saw festival goers who had their kids with them get yelled at that they were going to hell in a gas station right outside of the festival once). there were a couple police searches two years ago at the old location but the festival organizers seem very cool, they resisted it and from what the festival website said when it announced the location change the main reason for the change was the WV community's resistance to the festival being held there and a desire to keep festival goers from being harassed.
hope all of you that can make it go, i don't want to have to take up too many people's slack w/ additional partying (but will if need be)
"Euphoria is having no idea who you are and not caring, ectasy is knowing exactly who you are... and still not caring." -Tom Robbins

"Don't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea"
Uncle Ron
cletus1
Junior Boarder

#125018 2 years, 5 months ago
buckeye lake is a great place. been going to hookahvilles for many years there. should be a great festi.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds