• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder
Posts:934

Re: All Good released

#124420 2 years, 5 months ago
I cant wait for this, trying to talk two guys from work into going up with me. Wish me luck, I can not miss this fest.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2202

Re: All Good released

#124466 2 years, 5 months ago
Regardless of what else is going on this summer, I can't miss this. Allmans. P&F, Mickey, Bob and Bruce....yep I will be there for sure. As mentioned above, if they get 7 Walkers to play this could really amount to something!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: All Good released

#124504 2 years, 5 months ago
Yep, I'm there. Less than a two hour drive from my front door.
Also, never got a chance to see Allman Brothers and I can't pass this up. Had a chance one time and I had to sell my tickets at the last minute.
Not camping out the whole time, probably buy the 4 day deal and then maybe go for two days.
Are you allowed to bring blowup dolls and machine guns to this festival? That'd be cool.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:30890
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: All Good released

#124506 2 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Yep, I'm there. Less than a two hour drive from my front door.
Also, never got a chance to see Allman Brothers and I can't pass this up. Had a chance one time and I had to sell my tickets at the last minute.
Not camping out the whole time, probably buy the 4 day deal and then maybe go for two days.
Are you allowed to bring blowup dolls and machine guns to this festival? That'd be cool.

I can't believe you haven't seen ABB! You must, you'll absolutely love it!! I haven't ruled out buying the full pass and just going to a day or two. The blow up dolls make it that much more tempting. And the music will be amazing, I have a feeling!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: All Good released

#124508 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Yep, I'm there. Less than a two hour drive from my front door.
Also, never got a chance to see Allman Brothers and I can't pass this up. Had a chance one time and I had to sell my tickets at the last minute.
Not camping out the whole time, probably buy the 4 day deal and then maybe go for two days.
Are you allowed to bring blowup dolls and machine guns to this festival? That'd be cool.

I can't believe you haven't seen ABB! You must, you'll absolutely love it!! I haven't ruled out buying the full pass and just going to a day or two. The blow up dolls make it that much more tempting. And the music will be amazing, I have a feeling!


Just kept putting it off and putting it off (ABB). Now, as these bands get older, their tour time get shorter, need to seem them now. You mentioned the blow up dolls, but you left out the machine guns, the two seem to go hand in hand.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by captaintony.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:30890
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: All Good released

#124509 2 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Yep, I'm there. Less than a two hour drive from my front door.
Also, never got a chance to see Allman Brothers and I can't pass this up. Had a chance one time and I had to sell my tickets at the last minute.
Not camping out the whole time, probably buy the 4 day deal and then maybe go for two days.
Are you allowed to bring blowup dolls and machine guns to this festival? That'd be cool.

I can't believe you haven't seen ABB! You must, you'll absolutely love it!! I haven't ruled out buying the full pass and just going to a day or two. The blow up dolls make it that much more tempting. And the music will be amazing, I have a feeling!


Just kept putting it off and putting it off (ABB). Now, as these bands get older, their tour time get shorter, need to seem them now. You mentioned the blow up dolls, but you left out the machine guns, the two seem to go hand in hand.

Only if Ted Nugent is on the line up. Otherwise it's a make love, not war festival!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: All Good released

#124511 2 years, 5 months ago
They need to get Slayer! Play em about 4 or 5 in the morning. That would be bring out the crazies!
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32396
More or less in line

Re: All Good released

#124514 2 years, 5 months ago
I think the most prevailing rumors have Furthur at Vibes on that friday. So that might mean Furthur at All good on saturday.
But don't quote me. Either way, I think there may be some other Furthur dates announced for right around then.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Chester.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2202

Re: All Good released

#124589 2 years, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
I think the most prevailing rumors have Furthur at Vibes on that friday. So that might mean Furthur at All good on saturday.
But don't quote me. Either way, I think there may be some other Furthur dates announced for right around then.


That's what I am hoping for Chester, but to honest for the price and the bands that are already, I would go if nothing changed. 7 Walkers would be icing on the cake also
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1467

Re: All Good released

#124595 2 years, 5 months ago
Im going to ALL Good for sure. Its a 3 hour drive for me, FINALLY something close. Now if GOTV has Furthur, well then maybe, but its looking for me, like Im going to see The Allman's 3 times this year and I will get a good show from Phil and Friends since I missed out on that KILLER run in CO. Be patient friends, Furthur is going to announce something for summer. Think POSITIVE, as you have a way better chance!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.77 seconds