• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

Song order on Itunes

#124185 2 years, 5 months ago
Does anyone know how to fix this, it's driving me crazy to not hear these songs in the order played. This problem seemed to go away now it's back when I've tried downloading some of the phil and friends shows lately. Thank you. I hope it's not complicated cause I barely just learned how to post videos and I'm not sure I could do it again. I'd really like to hear the Broomfield shows on my walks with the pooches when I'm more able to get in the groove, same with driving to, I just go on auto pilot or something and get in the zone, I know what your thinking, but I haven't had an accident since I first learned to drive. Listening on the computer is rarely satisfying. Not sure why that is. Someone must be able to relate to that
dept.
Junior Boarder
Church of the Imagination Divine

Re: Song order on Itunes

#124304 2 years, 5 months ago
i use iTunes. are you saying that when you download songs from a show, they are not in the order in which they were played at the show ?
If so, then that is the way it works if you are downloading an entire show. It is up to you to make a playlist for that show and manually drag the show over to your playlist and then you can put the songs in any order you want.
hope that helps... if not then i am not understanding the problem correctly...
iLove,
---Dept.
volare
Senior Boarder

#124345 2 years, 5 months ago
or if you open up the info for the songs you can number the tracks. Just highlight the song, right click on the mouse, choose get info, go to the 'info' tab and change the track number.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#124415 2 years, 5 months ago
volare wrote:
or if you open up the info for the songs you can number the tracks. Just highlight the song, right click on the mouse, choose get info, go to the 'info' tab and change the track number.

and be sure to highlight the entire show or CD you are working with and do the above and enter in the total number of tracks as well.... you know, like:

disc 1 of 3, [leave blank the individual track number], total track numbers [say] 10
disc 2 of 3.... etc etc.

This will put the entire show in order.
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#124839 2 years, 5 months ago
thanks guys I am endevouring to fix this this evening and see if I can get Phil and Friends on the third night straight for tonights walk. Wish me luck : )
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds