• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Broomfield Thank You Post

#123943 2 years, 8 months ago
Furthur Flower,Denver Man,Strider, Wunderland,Wlewis,TMGLF2,Cosmic Arkie,One Good Hand,Ecojaded,+ Lil'Bear. I'm hoping I didn't omit anyone. I would like to thank the above panel members who all advanced to the lightning round. I doff my hat to you all.To the folks I just recently met , + hung out with in Broomfield.I never had such a good time. You guys made it all worth while ,+ then some. I thank you kindly.We have a great thing going here. Keep that wheel turning one, + all. Toodleoo.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by strangerinboulder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Tmglf2, ecojaded, FurthurFlower67, Strider1, Wundurland
OneGoodHand
Junior Boarder

Re: Broomfield Thank You Post

#123955 2 years, 8 months ago
i second that! awesome to meet all you folks face to face and enjoy some of the best music ive seen. a serious pleasure, and i cant wait for the next one!
...and Im in no hurry, no no no, i know where to go
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Tmglf2, wlewis, Bilbo, ecojaded, strangerinboulder, FurthurFlower67, Wundurland
Cosmic Arkie
Junior Boarder

#123961 2 years, 8 months ago
Well said, strangerinboulder! It truly was a magical party. I know I enjoyed meeting the forum members, seeing the flag and seeing and hearing outstanding musicians play the music that connects us.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#123962 2 years, 8 months ago
Cheers! I wanted to copy my post of gratitude onto this thread as well.

Hey now it was great meeting you Bilbo! It was wonderful meeting ecojaded, Strider, Wunderland, furthur flower, wlewis, TMGfl2, stranger in boulder, taper t square, cosmic arkie, one good hand, edheadwharfrat, and gosh I hope I didn't forget anyone else.. WOW WOW what a grateful time. The FFF crew are a special group of folks and I cherished my time with you all, as a community we can make a difference and this community is strong and filled with love! The flag was a tremendous success and a great way to form a meeting spot. It will be fun to follow it's travels!! I wish I was a furthur flag on a northbound train ... A superb team effort on getting that designed, made and waved! Well, I hope our paths cross again and I have a feeling they will Let's hope for a Red Rocks run and I'll bring the flag pole! Take care everyone and be safe in your travels and adventures.

Love and peace,
Denver Man.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#123998 2 years, 8 months ago
what a weekend, pleasure to connect with everybody in broomfield. the flag was a gigantic success i think in all it reeled in 16 forum members. great crew to hang out with and get down with in the show. we raged it. this lineup blew our damn brains out. we thought we were ecstatic and having a good time (which we were, and i'd say that is an understatement) but in actuality phil was the happiest person in broomfield this weekend. i don't think there was a moment where he wasn't smiling ear to ear. god bless him, his friends and everybody from this message board.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#124031 2 years, 8 months ago
Another unforgettable weekend with my Furthur family new and old! I loved every minute I spend with you all! This is really something great! The energy we all bring is unlike nothing I've felt before! I look forward to the next time we are all together again!

And stranger I'm soooo glad you felt that way! You are a perfect addition to the Furthur love!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Tmglf2, Bilbo, ecojaded, strangerinboulder, Strider1, Cosmic Arkie, Wundurland
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#124065 2 years, 8 months ago
I was glad to meet a few of you under the flag in the lot on Thursday. I hope you all had a good a time as I did over this amazing run!!
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, ecojaded, FurthurFlower67
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#124066 2 years, 8 months ago
likewise ed, great to meet you. i saw you on the final night over by the wharf rats table after the show and wanted to say goodbye but you appeared to be in the middle of a conversation and di not want to interrupt. see you down the road brother
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#124115 2 years, 8 months ago
Not to be redundant but, it was yet another gathering i will never forget. Meeting all the new and reconnecting with others took these past few days beyond words. Phil rose to the occasion by assembling a band that completely had the same goal of blowing our minds through some cool tunes. Seeing Phil stop and hug his band midset showed he was having the time of his life doing what he loves.
Between day trips to Red Rocks or Boulder, killer shows or just hanging out in a car getting warm our forum family is the kindest, most generous and loving group of people I have ever met and am grateful for the time spent with everyone. Thanks all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, wlewis, Bilbo, ecojaded, strangerinboulder, FurthurFlower67, Strider1, Wundurland
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#124117 2 years, 8 months ago
Stellar time! What a sincere and fun group of people you all are. I so enjoyed getting to know each of you a little better, living with you these last few days. It was difficult to leave as usual, but there is plenty to look forward to! XOXO
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Tmglf2, wlewis, Bilbo, ecojaded, strangerinboulder, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds