• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlgiii
Fresh Boarder

Re: Taper Rob Appreciation Thread

#286436 1 year ago
Wouldn't it be funny if Taper Rob and Charlie Miller were one in the same?

Anyway, shame on those who require complete perfection. Even with some technical bugaboos, I got to sit here in Salt Lake City last night and listen to portions of a concert at the Greek Theatre AS IT HAPPENED. Too cool. Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr. Rob, or are things informal enough here to call you Taper?

Cheers.
Longmont
Junior Boarder
spent a little time on the hill

#286439 1 year ago
Very briefly met you on Sunday of this last Red Rocks run. It was nice to put a face with your quality product. I do love your work, for I am settled down to the point where getting to shows is hard. I am very grateful for the work you do and hope to enjoy many more years of taperrob channel. Have fun on the rest of the tour. Hope to see you again, maybe next time I will have something interesting to say.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#286444 1 year ago
I had to revoke my lurker status to post in this thread. Its incredulous to me that anybody can complain about your streams. Let alone that they are top quality, but even if they werent, i, and many others appreciate your selflessness, generosity, and thoughtfulness in providing us these streams. I cant thank you enough brother, i hope to hear many more of your streams in the future
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#286452 1 year ago
THANK YOU, TAPER ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack Jones
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#286467 1 year ago
Taper Rob, thank you for all you do ! It is greatly appreciated !! I always look forward to your streams !!
Oldguysrule77
Junior Boarder

#286480 1 year ago
Taperrob I rarely if ever post but I do listen as often as I can and thanks to you I have been able to listen to some amazing musical moments that I would never have experienced without your "deadication" my wife and I are bothe sitting on the couch right now enjoying a Saturday night opener and thanks to you " the Music Never Stopped". Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. And we will see you in LA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: molly trout
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#286589 1 year ago
Rob, we appreciate you more than words can tell my brother

You provide an indelible service to every one of us and are truly a kind soul

Thank You
-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 1 year ago by kevin.
mok
Junior Boarder

#286615 1 year ago
A lot of good nights have been had cranking live shows at home due to Taper Rob, many thanks sir!
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#286772 1 year ago
GOOD HAPPY SUNday morning to you Rob!

Woke up feeling great thanks to your generosity!

Was bummed about missing Greeks, after having seen i think ALL the dead shows there.

The ideal place i revisit in my dreams for concerts, and you brought it to life in my living room.

BREAKFAST TIP:
Mama's Royal Cafe
4012 Broadway
Oakland, CA 94611
(510) 547-7600

I think there is maybe one in Berkely too. Used to be awesome for omelettes. I saw Brent Midland late one morning on his way out of Oakland one.

Thanks again ROB. Have fun on this tremendous tour!

Jenny in FLA.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#287569 1 year ago
Thank you Taper Rob for the stream last nite in Vegas, sounded awesome as usually and looking forward to tonite.
While be on the couch tour, it doesn't get any better than this. Thanks again.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds