• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Taper Rob Appreciation Thread

#123856 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey Rob! We've never met, but I just had to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the wonderful music you've brought to me. I hope you can appreciate how much that's appreciated and how much it really means to those of us that can't get out to nearly as much live music as we'd like to see. The amount of happiness your streams bring is tremendous, and I know that karma will all come back to you. After years of being with a former taper and hauling equipment from here to there, I know what you do takes both energy and passion, it's not all easy or fun. So for all of those efforts to bring the music to the people, I had to say that you are simply a great human being, and I thank you for all you do!

I look forward to dancing around my living room on many more happy nights thanks to you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Chester, Equinox, Warlock, Jack Jones, iamthedoor, Zipster, Big Ralph, deadegad, icecremekid...
zimmy jr
Junior Boarder

Re: Taper Rob Appreciation Thread

#123857 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Hey Rob! We've never met, but I just had to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the wonderful music you've brought to me. I hope you can appreciate how much that's appreciated and how much it really means to those of us that can't get out to nearly as much live music as we'd like to see. The amount of happiness your streams bring is tremendous, and I know that karma will all come back to you. After years of being with a former taper and hauling equipment from here to there, I know what you do takes both energy and passion, it's not all easy or fun. So for all of those efforts to bring the music to the people, I had to say that you are simply a great human being, and I thank you for all you do!

I look forward to dancing around my living room on many more happy nights thanks to you!

- I've enjoyed many a couch tour thanks to Taper Rob!

Props to Zman while we're handing out the accolades!
one man gathers what another man spills
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by zimmy jr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, karenrose
mok
Junior Boarder

#123862 2 years, 7 months ago
100%! Thanks for all of your hard work and generous sharing, it brings a lot of joy.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#123864 2 years, 7 months ago
huge thanks to Taper Rob!
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#123870 2 years, 7 months ago
For he's a jolly good fellow
for he's a jolyy good fellow
for he's a jolly good fellow
which nobody can deny.

Hip, hip, hippie!

thanks Taper Rob
and all the fine documentarians
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#123874 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank You So Much Taper Rob. if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have been able to turn my friends onto phil and friends and they had no idea that jackie, warren and Scofield were that amazing at what they do.

hope to see ya soon (~);}
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#123887 2 years, 7 months ago
Streamer Mount Rushmore

TaperRob, Zzzman, Coloartist, TeamDirtySouth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, SunshineSue
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#123893 2 years, 7 months ago
I triple that! Karma will find a great way to reward you Taper Rob along with the other fine tapers mentioned as well as ALL the awesome tapers on this fine board.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#123894 2 years, 7 months ago
Was just saying this morning, as we were enjoying last night's show (Layla!!) that I LOVE Taper Rob!!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#123900 2 years, 7 months ago
Many thanks to a master soundman.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edawg, karenrose
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds