• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

Re: Three old ladies were sitting on a park bench...

#14970 3 years, 4 months ago
Charlie got sick of living in the city, society in general, and took all his life savings and moved to the remote wilderness in Alaska.

Several months go by and he's just diggin' it, livin' off the land, groovin' with the wildlife and all that. But one night there's a knock on his door. He opens it to find this big ol' mountain man standing there.

"Hey, I'm yer neighbor from a couple few miles away. Wanted to see if ya wanna come to my christmas party next week."

"Well hey!" says Charlie, "I haven't seen any people for quite some time, I think I'd like that!"

"Gotta warn ya tho," the man says, " there's gonna be some heavy drankin' goin' on."

"Hey man," says Charlie, "that's fine with me, I can hold my own!"

"Yeah, well, probably gonna be a mess o' fightin' too" the man says, "good bit of bloodshed."

"Um, ya know," says Charlie, "I just stay outta the way, if it's all the same to you."

"Yeah, okay," says the man, "one more thing: there's gonna be tons of sex, everywhere, wild sex."

"Ha!" laughed Charlie, "yeah buddy, I'm all about that! Been a helluva long time! Yes sir, it sounds like a good time, what should I bring with me?"

"Oh, it don't much matter," says the man, "just gonna be you and me."
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
i'm in the world to change the world

#14972 3 years, 4 months ago
sandee823 wrote:
Chester wrote:
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says, "does this taste funny to you?". : )

What did the cannibal do after dumping his girlfriend?

Wipe his butt

hahahaha!!
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
MusicMagic
Junior Boarder
Grateful for the Music!

#14987 3 years, 4 months ago
So a good whale and a bad whale are swimming around in the ocean and they see a navy ship. The bad whale says "hey let's go over and blow our spouts on them." The good whale reluctantly agreed. So they swam over and spouted- and it was chaos- people running everywhere getting soaked- a couple of them fell overboard...

And the bad whale said, "hey let's go over and eat them!'

And the good whale said- "look- I agreed to do the blowjob but I did not agree to swallow seamen...."
Let the Beauty We Love Be what we Do....Rumi
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by MusicMagic. Reason: typos
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#105272 2 years, 8 months ago
Bump for funny stuff....

Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by MWoods.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds