• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

Re: I love it when we all sing along

#12440 3 years ago
Listen to second night in boston the NFA,The Aud and band became one that was moving beyond anything i've never heard and been part of .
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
i'm in the world to change the world

#12445 3 years ago
It depends on the song, but I usually love hearing the whole crowd singing along. I will never forget last year at All Good when it seemed like all 40,000 people at the festival were there for Furthur's set, and hearing all of those people singing along to the la, la, las at the end of Ripple. It was beautiful!!
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#12479 3 years ago
I am usually so blissed out at Furthur that i can't help but sing along, and i LOVE it. Now for the chatter during shows.... I HATE that, particularly when someone is trying to talk to me during a song... At least it is usually little comments about how great the band is during a lull in the music and not whole conversations
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
i'm in the world to change the world

#12495 3 years ago
wngfan wrote:
I am usually so blissed out at Furthur that i can't help but sing along, and i LOVE it. Now for the chatter during shows.... I HATE that, particularly when someone is trying to talk to me during a song... At least it is usually little comments about how great the band is during a lull in the music and not whole conversations

agreed!
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#12568 3 years ago
I love doing the "Whooohoo" in St. Stephen....love singing all of Scarlet with the band...I don't even attempt Morning dew... I'm lost in Blues for Allah....but I damn sure will jump right into singing Box of Rain at encore...
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#12573 3 years ago
shoelesh wrote:
I love it the grateful dead sing alongs at teh shows . (once again )listens ot the atlanta fox show . pleanty of singing a long and I love it . Makes me feel part of the DeadHead Fellowship , a part of the family !! BY Golly !! But I dont care for the chatter at times in slow quite places , though where i was at teh Fox i didnt hear to much , then agian the show was action packed . But i have been to other shows where the chatter was insane and annoying

I get great joy out of sing alongs though and i encourage it . I know some will certainly disagress with me on this one .. have at it .

I am totally with you my friend! I love it when we all sing together with the boys. theres really nothing like it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#12576 3 years ago
Abba wrote:
I love doing the "Whooohoo" in St. Stephen....love singing all of Scarlet with the band...I don't even attempt Morning dew... I'm lost in Blues for Allah....but I damn sure will jump right into singing Box of Rain at encore...

hahahahah i fuckin love doin thre whoooohoooooooo in st stephen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#12577 3 years ago
hahahahah i fuckin love doin thre whoooohoooooooo in st stephen.[/quote]

Its one of my fav parts.....
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#12578 3 years ago
I can deal with sing alongs where it's right, like , U.S. Blues or the "Don't Murder Me" part in Dire Wolf.
But I don't blame people for being angry when people sing , clap and get rowdy during something like Stella Blue, Looks Like Rain or Morning Dew.
There's a right time and place for things.
The sound man could help by turnin' it up !!
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#12580 3 years ago
the highway terror wrote:
I can deal with sing alongs where it's right, like , U.S. Blues or the "Don't Murder Me" part in Dire Wolf.
But I don't blame people for being angry when people sing , clap and get rowdy during something like Stella Blue, Looks Like Rain or Morning Dew.
There's a right time and place for things.
The sound man could help by turnin' it up !!

If I can hear myself sing the music is not loud enough
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds