• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
OneGoodHand
Junior Boarder

Re: OK Everybody in Broomfield

#123964 2 years, 7 months ago
yeah, and who knew denverman was such a good baker?!?!
...and Im in no hurry, no no no, i know where to go
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, wlewis, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#124030 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks to all my new and old family I saw this weekend for an awesome time!

Loved meeting for the first time Denverman, CosmicArkie, StrangerinBoulder OneGoodHand, Biblo, GKB, and the other few I may have left off the list but haven't forgotten!

Love to each and every one of you!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Bilbo, strangerinboulder, Cosmic Arkie
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#124053 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey Now! That was a great ensemble. Phil was ripping. I liked the way they filled the stage, where assembled. Warren holds it down with authority. Jackie, John, and Warren's leads really fun to pick out. Some of my favorite moments John was playing around Warren, psychedelic. Sure would loved to have met the FFF Folks in the flesh, arrived Sat. about 1/2 hour before show time, stashed stuff, check out Shakedown, quick hellos, and in. Looked around after the show for flag. Nice shakedown scene. Cops walked around with fifteen minuet warning before they cleared the lot. We didn't stay to see how it went, but still have a good feeling for that venue. Nice group hug on stage to wrap-up the run. Thanks Phil and Friends! We Love You!
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#124092 2 years, 7 months ago
There should be some kinda way to put on the flag the different venues or just dates that the flag has been to. Kinda like they way they used to put different stickers on the old steamer trunks of the places it had been. Just a thought but this flag could really become something. It would be nice to know all the places it goes. Later, Glenn
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#124097 2 years, 7 months ago
gvanman wrote:
There should be some kinda way to put on the flag the different venues or just dates that the flag has been to. Kinda like they way they used to put different stickers on the old steamer trunks of the places it had been. Just a thought but this flag could really become something. It would be nice to know all the places it goes. Later, Glenn

I like the idea of documenting the flag's travels a lot. Rather than mark on the flag itself, what about getting a simple, small spiral or even bound notebook that could travel with the flag? We could either just document the shows it goes to, or even have people who stop by sign in on it. It seems like it would be a nice little tribute to the flag and the Forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#124110 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah Sue, years from now with whatever incarnation of the Dead are around, maybe, just maybe this flag and book will still be going to shows. Love the book idea. I can't wait to see the flag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#124142 2 years, 7 months ago
It will be fun to see if people take it out to places other than shows.

Mardi Gras would be an example.

We have a diverse crowd, it could end up in a lot of places. We could all kind of live it a little.

It is a community piece. Should we do that or not?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds