• Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Hair Test

#122926 2 years, 5 months ago
Take the test, Jerry. Take the test.*

What do you have to lose?

If you fail they may ask why and you can tell them whatever you want. If you are good enough they may still take you. If not, they are out $150 and you go on.

* Seinfeld reference.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#122932 2 years, 5 months ago
Gotta take a shot at it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#122937 2 years, 5 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
I spoke with the local head shop.

They claim the 'All Clear' shampoo works.

Missouri is not a med state, although there is a a bill working on it.

He may just have to let his chronic neck pain limit employment further. He already can't do anything to strenuous for very long.
if he fails due to the pain meds he may be able to show that his pain is a cause for disability ,ii wont be easy but it may prove his case,best of luck
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Chester
More or less in line

#122940 2 years, 5 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Gotta take a shot at it.

In all honesty, it's worth a shot. And if you try one of the shampoos, please report the results. Best of luck.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#122944 2 years, 5 months ago
Thank you Chester, I think that would be his approach.

Gotta run something like by the forum.

Even if nobody really knows the technicalities for sure, you still get some help with strategy.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#122952 2 years, 5 months ago
It is illegal to genetically test employees as of 2008:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_Information_Nondiscrimination_Act
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by PennsylvaniaPete.
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#122954 2 years, 5 months ago
It is illegal to genetically test employees:

The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (Pub.L. 110-233, 122 Stat. 881, enacted May 21, 2008, GINA), is an Act of Congress in the United States designed to prohibit the use of genetic information in health insurance and employment. The Act prohibits group health plans and health insurers from denying coverage to a healthy individual or charging that person higher premiums based solely on a genetic predisposition to developing a disease in the future. The legislation also bars employers from using individuals' genetic information when making hiring, firing, job placement, or promotion decisions.[1] Senator Ted Kennedy called it the "first major new civil rights bill of the new century."[2] The Act contains amendments to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974[3] and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.[4]

In 2008, on April 24 H.R. 493 passed the Senate 95-0. The bill was then sent back to the House of Representatives and passed 414-1 on May 1; the lone dissenter was Congressman Ron Paul.[5] President George W. Bush signed the bill into law on May 21, 2008.[6][7]
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds