• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Hair Test

#122813 2 years, 7 months ago
When they start taking dna, they can get their sample from the spot right next to where they can kiss my ass.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#122814 2 years, 7 months ago
[quote="Ossumpei" post=122813]When they start taking dna, they can get their sample from the spot right next to where they can kiss my ass.[/quote

Im with ya on that one, lucky for me im self employed.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#122815 2 years, 7 months ago
You might want to try and contact a testing company under the premis you own a company and want to know which way is best for you to test your employees. And if theres any limit to the results of a hair test.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#122819 2 years, 7 months ago
These tests are so unconstitutional. So what if I apply for a job and I smoked someting a month ago. Does that mean that I am going to smoke it again and on the job. There is a right to privacy in the US Constitution and we are to be assumed innocent until proven guilty. Someone needs to fight these things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
stricken
Gold Boarder

#122822 2 years, 7 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
These tests are so unconstitutional. So what if I apply for a job and I smoked someting a month ago. Does that mean that I am going to smoke it again and on the job. There is a right to privacy in the US Constitution and we are to be assumed innocent until proven guilty. Someone needs to fight these things.

Well spoken B-Rad you just gotta poke around till the little piggy in the geico commercial squeels all the way to washington.

Side note to thread
seems radiation effects hair samples but not recomended!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by stricken.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#122830 2 years, 7 months ago
They've taken the job safety thing way to far.

If you're driving a forklift or something, I could see it.

For what my friend is looking at, there's no need for a drug test.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#122840 2 years, 7 months ago
ridiculous....i'm with captaintony, call the bluff. in fact, feather hair like david cassidy & wear bell bottoms and platform shoes, say you gotta gig and send results to my manager ruben kincaid. times are tough but any organization that would do that is not worth working for.

good luck....it'll all work out regardless
volare
Senior Boarder

#122844 2 years, 7 months ago
B-Rad wrote:

i agree that changing the policy *after* one already has a job is not ethical, but why could I not, as an employer, set any criteria I want for hiring my employees? If I make it clear before they are hired that I will drug test, it is not an invasion of privacy as one must volunteer to have the test in order to apply for the job.

I am not saying that I personally think that off-duty pot use should be a disqualifier, but rather that it should be the employer's decision what type of person they hire, right?
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#122855 2 years, 7 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
He eats it for pain, not recreational use.

Stricken seems to have a point, is the job worth it.

He said it would be worth it if he can beat the test.

I'm calling a local head shop, which is well stocked and pretty comprehensive, to see what they say.
if he takes it forpain and its prescribed by the doctor he should be able to state that and provide proff and they may overlook it,then again they may not,i also have to take pain meds when looking for work i let them know up front most times the answer is no thanks.i wonder if that would be considered discrimination,its a health issue you cant faultsomeone for taking say cancer,aids, drugs right ?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#122919 2 years, 7 months ago
I spoke with the local head shop.

They claim the 'All Clear' shampoo works.

Missouri is not a med state, although there is a a bill working on it.

He may just have to let his chronic neck pain limit employment further. He already can't do anything to strenuous for very long.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds