• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Set Break Music

#122242 2 years, 7 months ago
i was speaking with a dear old friend who I partnered with for a bunch of shows in the 80's and we spoke about how we used to rank set break music. This was designed to be special by the band and would become a much talked about topic. Anyone else recall this?
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
skyties
Junior Boarder

Re: Set Break Music

#122294 2 years, 7 months ago
I'll never forget my wife asking Dan Healy if he could play something really good instead of the crap that he was playing, during a tour in the 80's. He asked her what was "really good" for the half time break. Her reply Iron Butterfly, Innagaddadavida (sp) anyway he said bring it in and he'd play it. A few shows later I got the CD to him. Anybody remember Iron Butterfly for halftime, Boston Garden. Your welcome.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set Break Music

#122300 2 years, 7 months ago
skyties wrote:
I'll never forget my wife asking Dan Healy if he could play something really good instead of the crap that he was playing, during a tour in the 80's. He asked her what was "really good" for the half time break. Her reply Iron Butterfly, Innagaddadavida (sp) anyway he said bring it in and he'd play it. A few shows later I got the CD to him. Anybody remember Iron Butterfly for halftime, Boston Garden. Your welcome.

Great story!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyties
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds