#122319 2 years, 7 months ago
I heard he prefers Merrells
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Keen on Bob Weir

#122320 2 years, 7 months ago
lol, the thread is possessed, it ate my last post (with the link) too. You can try googling "Keen Weir" to watch the video.

Keen On… Bob Weir: Why MP3 Music Is An Assault On Your Nervous System (TCTV)
Andrew Keen
Tuesday, February 14th, 2012
8 Comments

Most of us know the guitarist and singer-songwriter Bob Weir as a founding member of the Grateful Dead. But Weir is also the founder of Tamalpais Research Institute (TRI), a state-of-the-art performance studio which offers musicians the opportunity to distribute their work in high-end digital form.

I had the great honor to interview Weir yesterday at SFMusicTech. And it was, so to speak, a trip. Weir talked to me about why information doesn’t really want to be free and how even musicians need to make a living. Most of all, though, Weir talked to me about the decline of quality standards in the digital music industry. MP3 music, he explained, is an “assault on our nervous system.” While even CDs sound dreadful, he insisted.

So, I asked, how much is the Grateful Dead responsible for this decline in standards? After all, I reminded him, they were the first band to encourage their fans to give away poorly recorded copies of their work for free.

This is the first in a series of interviews from Brian Zisk’s iconic SFMusicTech. Next up, a rather feisty encounter with one of the bad boys of the Internet – Bit Torrent founder Bram Cohen.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#122321 2 years, 7 months ago

Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#122323 2 years, 7 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Still a touch slow here - no caffeine in my blood yet.

Were you trying to say that the gals like Bobby cause he's a cutie? I never would have guessed:woohoo:

Well, Bobby is hotter than EVER, but I was attempting to post a link to this really cool interview he did with a man named Keen:)

Here is the interview on You Tube

PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#122326 2 years, 7 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Were you trying to say that the gals like Bobby cause he's a cutie? I never would have guessed:woohoo:

Well, Bobby is hotter than EVER, but I was attempting to post a link to this really cool interview he did with a man named Keen:)

Is that so, shocking that the gals still have a thing for him

I wonder if that's the consensus among the majority of the gals - that he's hotter now than ever. Maybe it's the ring on his finger? (Just messing with you) (I hope I ain't sorry for asking).

Too cute!!!

No, I am married too. It's maybe a different kind of hot than you are thinking.
It's more of a spritual attraction, his aura is gorgous to me ( yes I can see the auras) and it seems to me that the old erotic energy that so many females noticed in the past is present still but now channeled into higher realms. It's just beautiful to me. And his voice, I trust that voice, gentle yet strong, so powerful but kind. His eyes intellegent and soulful, full of life's lessons and desire for a better world for us all, full of passion and concern. Such a special soul. And perfect male hands. perfect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#122328 2 years, 7 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Is that so, shocking that the gals still have a thing for him

I wonder if that's the consensus among the majority of the gals - that he's hotter now than ever. Maybe it's the ring on his finger? (Just messing with you) (I hope I ain't sorry for asking).

Too cute!!!

No, I am married too. It's maybe a different kind of hot than you are thinking.
It's more of a spritual attraction, his aura is gorgous to me ( yes I can see the auras) and it seems to me that the old erotic energy that so many females noticed in the past is present still but now channeled into higher realms. It's just beautiful to me. And his voice, I trust that voice, gentle yet strong, so powerful but kind. His eyes intellegent and soulful, full of life's lessons and desire for a better world for us all, full of passion and concern. Such a special soul. And perfect male hands. perfect.

Wow, great description. using your criteria, yes, he's sizzling hot

But at times I long for the younger, wilder Bobby, the good old "spit on me bobby". The Bobby who would get that crazed look in his eyes and let loose with his heartfelt screeches and screams, filling the arena with his voice and almost hypnotizing large sections of the audience.

But I love this Bobby to death and even if I could, I would not ask him to change a thing!!!!!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , amusingdeva
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#122335 2 years, 7 months ago
Island Head wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Here is the interview on You Tube

Thanks to you and scarlet fire for the links:)

I really enjoyed this interview, especially the comment at the end about Shakti.

PS I also love Bobby's sense of humor:)
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#122339 2 years, 7 months ago
must have been nice to be bobby. just like "ok im clearly the best looking on stage."
Chester
More or less in line

#122346 2 years, 7 months ago
I don't seem to be able to post links today either.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#122348 2 years, 7 months ago
Chester wrote:
I don't seem to be able to post links today either.

I had this issue late last night too
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds