• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

Re: Feb 22nd Ratdog Reunion Rebroadcast!

#124905 2 years, 8 months ago
the crowd was quiet after they jammed, whatever it was, and he was thinkin they could use some props, or just taking the piss out the crowd.

JC is perhaps my favorite keyboardist these days, though Jo-Jo on a good night is extremely fun. And Paige is simply amazing.

Yeah, Bobby as leader of the band in Furthur. It's funny cause I like him there as the rockstar he is. If only he could let go of the Jagger control complex, and just be the figurative band leader on stage and let Phil run the show for real.

That quality of each member leading at times was excellent at Broomfield. Especially with Warren holding down. Phil was taking mad bass leads, as always, though I thought then some. So many notes from Phil Sat. night. and JS was rolling circles of noodles all night.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#124936 2 years, 8 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i'm getting good sound. video started better than i'd ever seen it. but i know it's on my end.

The question now, Nod Wilson, is will you be able to make it all the way thru the broadcast?

not even one tune bro, i feel asleep instantly. now, i ain't blaming it on ratbob, but i'm seeing a strong correlation between increasing tiredness and watching ratdog. it's my sleeping medication. "alright william, one ratdog tune per night should get you 8 hours no problem".

i'm really just messing around joe and ratdog lovers please don't get all twisted from this.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablebaker
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#124941 2 years, 8 months ago
I slept great after Ashes And Glass.
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#124942 2 years, 8 months ago
that was it dude! midway thru ashes and glass
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#124980 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
It's interesting hearing Ratdog and Phil/Friends so close together. Reminds me that they really are two different animals. This is sounding pleasant, but not nearly as intense or interesting as last weekends shows.

I have to agree. I was late to the reboardcast and tuned in on Eyes. I was listening and just realized wow this wasn't like the Eyes I heard this past weekend. It has horns and sounds nice but just wasn't what I was looking for at the moment.

Plus I was having skipping and repeating problems with the stream I couldn't watch it.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#124997 2 years, 8 months ago
Since i haven't seen a show since 11-11 and missed out on the 1st broadcast and P&F......I tuned into the deep energy ratdog was bringin'. Super deep beautiful energy, really emotional. I got choked up as well. You could have healed some old wounds if you were in a position to let it out and cry. Deep healing vibe was the flow i was on. A true blessing Ratdog...thank you.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by DancingBear.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds