• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: FREE PHIL AND FRIENDS SHOW AT TERRAPIN CROSSRO

#122037 2 years, 8 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
had it on in the backround it was valentines day so i had to spend time with the wife,had a nice meal and desert with some wine and chocolate truffles

I also made my wife a nice meal. Rack of lamb with roasted garlic and rosemary demiglaze, steamed asparagus, finger potatoes, Italian red wine and chocolate soufle for dessert. I got her flowers also. She gave me a one hour reflexology massage and champagne and a spliff on the beach for sunset before dinner
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#122039 2 years, 8 months ago
It was a fun show. It was obvious that this lineup will be able to really wail when they get up and cranking in front of all of us the next three days!!
Without love day to day insanity's king
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#122057 2 years, 8 months ago
Island Head wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
had it on in the backround it was valentines day so i had to spend time with the wife,had a nice meal and desert with some wine and chocolate truffles

I also made my wife a nice meal. Rack of lamb with roasted garlic and rosemary demiglaze, steamed asparagus, finger potatoes, Italian red wine and chocolate soufle for dessert. I got her flowers also. She gave me a one hour reflexology massage and champagne and a spliff on the beach for sunset before dinner

What good husbands you both are, well done!!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#122060 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Island Head wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Hey, Sue, lump me in with the good husband trio also, I took my wife to Olive Garden and allowed her to pay for both of us. Luckily, I had left my wallet at the house.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#122064 2 years, 8 months ago
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Island Head wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Hey, Sue, lump me in with the good husband trio also, I took my wife to Olive Garden and allowed her to pay for both of us. Luckily, I had left my wallet at the house.

You get full credit too, since you still took her out, very good!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#122066 2 years, 8 months ago
Island head it doesn't work on the iPad cause it requires flash. The ultimate bad thing about the iPad. There's a a app called cloud browse. You can watch it through that.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds