• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: 4/20 show

#12288 3 years, 5 months ago
it was $13.50 for the IMAX tickets

I'll be with my mom and brother though I think so were probably just gunna keep to ourselves. no offense or anything though, of course.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#12289 3 years, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
it was $13.50 for the IMAX tickets

I'll be with my mom and brother though I think so were probably just gunna keep to ourselves. no offense or anything though, of course.

None taken my friend...
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#12290 3 years, 5 months ago
Going to see it in Lititz, PA. I've only ever seen a few clips of it. So i'm super excited to see it.
pairdoc
Junior Boarder

#12293 3 years, 5 months ago
I wasn't aware that the movie was available in IMAX format. My understanding was that some of the theaters that are participating in the movie event also have an IMAX theater, and are therefore listed as, for example, New Roc City Satdium 18 plus IMAX in the theater list, but that the GD movie will be shown in one of the regular theaters.
----------------------

PAIRdoc
Philadelphia, PA

"Show me a sane man, and I will cure him for you." -Carl Jung

----------------------
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#12296 3 years, 5 months ago
awwww ....oh well... thats right though it would need to be reformated and everything right? It would be cool though......lol
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#12299 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey there, Micah. I don't see a PM feature so I'll just have to hijack your thread to say HELLO! This is Kim, Nick's better half, we met you and your wife (I don't want to butcher the spelling of her name) at the 8x10 for JK's show back in December. Nice to see you on here brother. Are you guys going to the JK show at the 8x10 on the 28th?
ryandbc
Fresh Boarder

#12304 3 years, 5 months ago
I'm going to one of the L.A theaters, not sure which yet. Anyone else out there in Los Angeles?!
Ima
Fresh Boarder

#12335 3 years, 5 months ago
kmhpsu wrote:
Hey there, Micah. I don't see a PM feature so I'll just have to hijack your thread to say HELLO! This is Kim, Nick's better half, we met you and your wife (I don't want to butcher the spelling of her name) at the 8x10 for JK's show back in December. Nice to see you on here brother. Are you guys going to the JK show at the 8x10 on the 28th?

Hey now sis!!!! I just finally got around to posting on here... good to "see" you. Since I'm hugely pregnant with babe number 6 and we're in the middle of looking for a new house in the Northeast, we won't be making it to JKB SADLY!!! Gosh, I wish you guys lived closer. hugs. Send some love to Nick as well.

Looking forward to seein' who we can see on 4/20! I'm thinking the IMAX sounds like the better deal. I bet more folk will flock to that option- more of an "experience". Even though we have the movie, I don't remember much so it'll be fun to watch on the big screen.
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#12340 3 years, 5 months ago
I already got ticekts to the showing at the viewing at Pitsburgh Mills! Anyone in the Burgh area, lemme knwo whats up!!! Im so geeked!
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#12854 3 years, 5 months ago
Ima wrote:
kmhpsu wrote:

Hey now sis!!!! I just finally got around to posting on here... good to "see" you. Since I'm hugely pregnant with babe number 6 and we're in the middle of looking for a new house in the Northeast, we won't be making it to JKB SADLY!!! Gosh, I wish you guys lived closer. hugs. Send some love to Nick as well.

Nick told me about the baby, CONGRATS :] Good luck with the house search. Let us know where you end up, it would be great to see another show sometime. We're moving back to PA this summer so we'll be a tad bit more north. Unfortunately no 4/20 show for us because we're saving our money for summer tour tix. Hugs back to you both, Nick has your number of course so a future meeting will be inevitable :]
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds