• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

Summer tour?

#121303 2 years, 6 months ago
So when can we expect some news on summer tour, Anyone hear any rumors?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Summer tour?

#121306 2 years, 6 months ago
I don't think we'll hear anything about a tour before April, maybe if some festivals announce a line up before then we might hear something like that but I doubt they'll announce an actual tour until the spring one is done, enless they announce west coast dates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tucson John
stricken
Gold Boarder

#121307 2 years, 6 months ago
Im thinking they will do a midwest and finish up out west with a few shows. Along with a few festivals along the way with a nice fall east coast tour.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tucson John
Gordon the Drummer
Senior Boarder

#121322 2 years, 6 months ago
Over on the RatDog.org forums they have been speculating about "a minor league ballpark tour with Furthur/Dylan" ( ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294750 ) . I don't know if that's even a possibility or not, but I certainly think it's a good idea for a tour!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, bluetrainsugaree, will work for doses
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#121332 2 years, 6 months ago
o yea forgot about that rumor, I would love a ball park tour with or without Dylan but them together would be pretty sweet, especially with sit in possibilities but of course its a rumor and I doubt it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#121351 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I don't expect anything except possible festival announcements before spring tour is over but who knows. Def excited for whatever the announcements may be.
Chester
More or less in line

#121353 2 years, 6 months ago
First, we'll hear all the festival line-ups. probably by late april. And Furthur will be part of some of those.
Then we'll hear any tour info.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
whatdah
Junior Boarder

#121413 2 years, 6 months ago
My buddies friend who has a neighbor that lives next to my other buddies cousin whose daughter knows a guy who went to a show once says that furthur has a "hold" on three dates at Red Rocks in mid to late September.

Truth be told, this guy has been right on each of furthur's colorado runs the past couple of years so hopefully he is right again.
Don't shake the tree if the fruit ain't ripe
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetrainsugaree
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#121417 2 years, 6 months ago
whatdah wrote:
My buddies friend who has a neighbor that lives next to my other buddies cousin whose daughter knows a guy who went to a show once says that furthur has a "hold" on three dates at Red Rocks in mid to late September.

Truth be told, this guy has been right on each of furthur's colorado runs the past couple of years so hopefully he is right again.

It probably is true, you lucky Coloradans get all the good shows!
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#121418 2 years, 6 months ago
sounds like a similar fall tour then NW! Oregon! Home away from their home. Need to heal the keseys bus wound!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds