• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Natorious
Junior Boarder

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12260 3 years, 6 months ago
Colorado Greg wrote:
Well I gotta say the backup singers add a lot of warmth. Can't imagine JGB without backup singers. If your goal was to get them fired, kinda looks like you just help secure their positions. Sorry chief, but the masses have spoken, and I feel confident the band IS listening to the vast majority of us who disagree with your viewpoint, so thanks for raising the question, because now the band knows how much people like THEIR idea to add backup singers. Nice job Bob, Phil (+Jill), and all others involved in assembling this excellent band, our ears are much richer for the experience.

My goal was to voice an opinion
Colorado Greg
Junior Boarder

#12268 3 years, 6 months ago
"You're right, suck might be too harsh. I just don't like them personally. I'm trying to get them kicked out of the band, that's all."

Ok, but earlier you said this, so.... Again, thanks for raising the question so the rest of us could also voice our opinion. Not trying to be harsh but I think it is funny that your idea backfired....
Light up or leave me alone!
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Colorado Greg.
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#12272 3 years, 6 months ago
Colorado Greg wrote:
"You're right, suck might be too harsh. I just don't like them personally. I'm trying to get them kicked out of the band, that's all."

Ok, but earlier you said this, so.... Again, thanks for raising the question so the rest of us could also voice our opinion. Not trying to be harsh but I think it is funny that your idea backfired....

I was attempting humor. I do think it's funny you think Phil and Bobby's decision to keep them in the band is a result of a post a 23 year old stoner made. Not trying to be harsh, but you are delusional
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack_Straw
Colorado Greg
Junior Boarder

#12273 3 years, 6 months ago
Since when was there any decisions made to keep them in the band? Was their status in jeopardy (outside of your mind that is)
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#12275 3 years, 6 months ago
Colorado Greg wrote:
Since when was there any decisions made to keep them in the band? Was their status in jeopardy (outside of your mind that is)

You can't argue with an idiot that's for sure. Nice avatar by the way, are you a big Sci Fi guy? I'll bet you are
Colorado Greg
Junior Boarder

#12277 3 years, 6 months ago
No not really a sci fi guy, and not trying to argue with any idiots. Used to have that Ringo album Goodnight Vienna as a kid. Peace

It's pretty funny watching your avatar because they are zapping at different times. I am too easily entertained when I am baked.
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Colorado Greg.
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#12284 3 years, 6 months ago
Colorado Greg wrote:
No not really a sci fi guy, and not trying to argue with any idiots. Used to have that Ringo album Goodnight Vienna as a kid. Peace

It's pretty funny watching your avatar because they are zapping at different times. I am too easily entertained when I am baked.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. About the zapping, and guess what.......I'm baked too. We have more similarities than differences. Spending my bread, like it grew on the tree
Rambleonrabi
Junior Boarder
"let me love you without ending"

#12286 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes sometimes Bob is hoarse..but not all the time.Like I said if you dont like it DONT GO!!! I've seen them now 19 times since they got together..they are only getting better.
chickentown
Junior Boarder

#12294 3 years, 6 months ago
Okie wrote:
chickentown wrote:
Plus sunshine is family.

Curious...what do you mean by that?

She's kens daughter with mt girl. Grew up in the Garcia home. She belongs on that stage imo
doodahman131
Fresh Boarder

#12318 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Jeff and Sunshine, they bring a whole new bag of tricks to the music
“What I like best about music is when time goes away.” - Bob Weir
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#12324 3 years, 6 months ago
natorious, you should go sign up over at the philzone. your style would be a way better fit over there...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#12329 3 years, 6 months ago
chickentown wrote:
Okie wrote:
chickentown wrote:
Plus sunshine is family.

Curious...what do you mean by that?

She's kens daughter with mt girl. Grew up in the Garcia home. She belongs on that stage imo

That is actually a really cool fact that I didn't know. Is she the Sunshine from "Here Comes Sunshine"? They should advertise that more. That is really bad ass
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds