• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Natorious
Junior Boarder
Posts:56

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12237 3 years, 3 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Natorious wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
He has been to 1 Further show (look at his eailer posts)

Moderator Where are you? This is an ugly title for a thread.

Not feeling anything positive coming out of this.


I've been to Cinci 10, and Fox 11 ATL. I've also been to tons of other Dead related shows. You would know that if you have actually read my older posts. Ship of fools


dude you couldn't tell the difference between Man Smart Women Smarter and Iko Iko HAHAHA


Because you know me right?
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3199
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12238 3 years, 3 months ago
Sorry Bro Mis read.

Take care man and remember to always respect yourself and others.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Posts:420
Neon Light Diamond

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12239 3 years, 3 months ago
I love Jeff P. and Sunshine!!!


I think they are one of the things that makes this band worth listening to.
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder
Posts:777

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12240 3 years, 3 months ago
Natorious wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Natorious wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
He has been to 1 Further show (look at his eailer posts)

Moderator Where are you? This is an ugly title for a thread.

Not feeling anything positive coming out of this.


I've been to Cinci 10, and Fox 11 ATL. I've also been to tons of other Dead related shows. You would know that if you have actually read my older posts. Ship of fools


dude you couldn't tell the difference between Man Smart Women Smarter and Iko Iko HAHAHA


Because you know me right?

Not like I would want to

Here is a little snippet you said.

" Not trying to be negative, I love Furthur" The I'm not trying to be negative thing...take your own advice.
derek92
Junior Boarder
Posts:237

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12241 3 years, 3 months ago
I think I just met the first member to be banned from here.[/quote]
right we might need to get that added in people are assholes
Natorious
Junior Boarder
Posts:56

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12242 3 years, 3 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Natorious wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Natorious wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
He has been to 1 Further show (look at his eailer posts)

Moderator Where are you? This is an ugly title for a thread.

Not feeling anything positive coming out of this.


I've been to Cinci 10, and Fox 11 ATL. I've also been to tons of other Dead related shows. You would know that if you have actually read my older posts. Ship of fools


dude you couldn't tell the difference between Man Smart Women Smarter and Iko Iko HAHAHA


Because you know me right?

Not like I would want to

Here is a little snippet you said.

" Not trying to be negative, I love Furthur" The I'm not trying to be negative thing...take your own advice.


Who's the tough guy now?
Natorious
Junior Boarder
Posts:56

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12247 3 years, 3 months ago
Disregard my last post, i misinterpreted what GreatestStory said
lockstar
Fresh Boarder
Posts:17

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12252 3 years, 3 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Natorious wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Natorius-I guess you don't know that Jeff one of the backup singers is also a guitar player and has another band outside of Furthur.

Your just a internet tough guy. If you don't like them then what can you do thats better?


I didn't know that, nor do i care you stupid fruittata.


I think I just met the first member to be banned from here.



Where's my lol emoticons ? ? ?
Players play haters hate backup singers ...well... they sing with FURTHUR.
absolutely beautiful
Moderator
Moderator
Posts:152

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12254 3 years, 3 months ago
Natorious, I don't understand why you are going out of your way to attack people that are responding to your thread. Can you try to act more civilized and a positive member of a community. Please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ruby_claire, GreatestStoryEverTold, Abba, ecojaded
lostsailor
Senior Boarder
Posts:552

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12255 3 years, 3 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
Natorious wrote:
AS MANY AS IT TAKES TO GET THE POINT ACROSS. THEY ARE MESSING UP THE VOCAL SOUND. THEY ARE THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS BAND

I REALLY LIKE THE BACKUP SINGERS!!


And wheelie gets some karma!
Natorious
Junior Boarder
Posts:56

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12257 3 years, 3 months ago
Moderator wrote:
Natorious, I don't understand why you are going out of your way to attack people that are responding to your thread. Can you try to act more civilized and a positive member of a community. Please.


Yes, I'll chill out. Sorry
Colorado Greg
Junior Boarder
Posts:84

Re: I HATE THE BACKUP SINGERS

#12258 3 years, 3 months ago
Well I gotta say the backup singers add a lot of warmth. Can't imagine JGB without backup singers. If your goal was to get them fired, kinda looks like you just help secure their positions. Sorry chief, but the masses have spoken, and I feel confident the band IS listening to the vast majority of us who disagree with your viewpoint, so thanks for raising the question, because now the band knows how much people like THEIR idea to add backup singers. Nice job Bob, Phil (+Jill), and all others involved in assembling this excellent band, our ears are much richer for the experience.
Light up or leave me alone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: machineDean, ecojaded
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds