• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Captain Tony will you have my child?

#121109 2 years, 5 months ago
We can name her Essau. If its a boy, his name will also be Essau. He will probably be a hairy one and , because of you , will love to rollerskate. But the real estate market in east LA is slowly starting to boom once again, as West LA is slowly but surely Fades away (good for Malibu and Santa Barbara listings as well) and when Essau reaches the age of 16 i want him/her to take some real estate classes that you will pay for. I know you have a daughter from your other marriage, but wier not married and you are just boring my child as a biblical thing so the song brother Essau may be rewritten in another times forgotten space.
Sorry to make this so public, but while watching The raiders of the Lost Ark last night I realized the importance of history being made once again of the story of Essau, not directly from the good book, but for bob Wier to write a song about Essau who was a hairy man and rollerskated to show homes in East LA. Maybe, bob will simply keep the lyrics from the original song, knowing that the lyrics are completelyIRRELEVANT to the beauty of the music. Man i love this groove this song captures and blasts off in every direction when played. But his birthright was a wand to wave. !!!!!
If the song is played again on furthur spring 0'12, we can bury this idea of two great men as ourselves trying to pull off such a great miracle. I hope I dont have to go through with this with you, but we might have to . Peace out -
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Captain Tony will you have my child?

#121160 2 years, 5 months ago
From your descriptions I believe you are looking for bigfoot. You can find out where he's hiding by watching the lunatics on the History Channel.

I seem to recall that Captain Lou Albano has a lot of the qualities you are seeking. Maybe you have your captains mixed up? I don't recall captain kangaroo being hairy, but perhaps he was. I was not a huge fan.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#121218 2 years, 5 months ago
Those "lunatics" on the history channel.....thats funny. They are rddiculous. And whats even funnier is its on the Animal Planet...not history channel, but thats here nor there. They are wackos 4 sure. I mean, who cares if there is a bigfoot, ok, he exists...there's apes and chimps all over the globe and they are just like man as far as thier behavior and such. Is it that far fetched that theres a bigfoot or many, NO. But heres what i dont get.....if they are on earth, WHY HAVENT WE SEEN ONE? i mean all the sattelites and such, never been seen....THEN THEY DONT EXIST.
Captain kangaroo would be a much better candidate to bore my child. lol
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#121222 2 years, 5 months ago
What in the wild wild world of sports is wrong with you?! While I must admit I'm a bit flattered that another man wants to or shall we say wanted to have my child, I don't think this is going to happen. Is Captain Kangaroo still alive? I gotta admit, if he was a little younger, I might bang him just to tell everyone I cornholed Mr. Greenjeans best buddy, but alas, that's only a childhood fantasy. A fantasy created by TV and all its glory, cause you know, if you got right down to it, I bet Captain Kangaroo had a little dick, and if I'm going gay for one night, well a little dick ain't gonna do it. So keep searching my man, you will find your true love buddy one day, have you did a search for man looking for another man on those dating sites? I'd start there, cause if you're looking for a hairy man then you could probably narrow a search on that.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#121292 2 years, 5 months ago
Captain i thought you knew me better than this. There would be no"cornhole" poking around ------"tell me this town aint got no heart.."

Its not about us...It's for the love of Essau. Stop being selfish Tony ! I thought you would be one of the few brave ones here willing to sacrifice 9 months carrying a miracle of a song back into furthurs setlists. What a let down. Captain Kangaroo? Really?
his birthright wasnt a wand to wave, before a weary band. kangaroos dont give sleeplessness, and peace of moral land. duh? !

they do have pouchess though where Essau could rest in between shows so Bobby doesnt try to kick the song to the curb again for 2 decades ??!! A mother kangaroo's kick is fierce
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#121297 2 years, 5 months ago
I know you guys don't know me well but I would love to ge a god parent for essu. I love the song and would dance with him at shows. What happens if it's a girl?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds