• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bay Area radiation at dangerous levels!!!

#12172 3 years, 4 months ago
they neeed to bury the thing in concrete as fast as possible i detest the fact they are pumping radioactive water directly into th pacific i would stop eating seafood if you eat seafood.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#12178 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
they neeed to bury the thing in concrete as fast as possible i detest the fact they are pumping radioactive water directly into th pacific i would stop eating seafood if you eat seafood.

(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#12256 3 years, 4 months ago
I dunno...I'm not sure I trust any of these reports, good OR bad.

I do know that after Chernobyl I was living on a Greek island and a huge deal was made about not eating the leafy greens etc. and I was young enough to feel immortal (and also vegetarian) and so I went ahead and ate salads in huge quantities.

So far, so good
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#12328 3 years, 4 months ago
Now we know why furthur plays east coast more than west coast. Stick to bottled beer and you'll be fine.
Lynx
Visitor

#12331 3 years, 4 months ago
Wheelman wrote:

This video is scary. If you don't want to watch the whole thing at least start from the 4min mark... government websites that monitor radiation levels are conveniently down. That's chilling.

I used to be very much in favor of nuclear energy. I'm still not sure it isn't a viable alternative to fossil fuels (although sunlight is clearly the best choice). What I think is really STUPID though is building nuclear power plants on the RING OF FUCKING FIRE! The margins of the Pacific Plate are one of, if not THE, most active geological sites on Earth.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds