• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Oh Lord, my 16 year old is driving...

#121108 2 years, 6 months ago
Still not as bad as the thought of the Cpt himself behind a landbound wheel, but I'll keep my eye out for crazies plowing over sidewalks with Justin bieber blasting:sick:
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#121120 2 years, 6 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
one word

seatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatlbeltseatbeltseatbelt

and that goes for all of you!

I dont get why so many people still dont wear seatbelts - you obviously have a good chance of getting pulled over (and possibly in trouble for something else) even if you believe your never going to crash, I mean it's not like theres any chance of an unexpected accident that isn't your fault that you can't control.... I never go anywhere in a vehicle without a seatbelt
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#121124 2 years, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
one word

seatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatbeltseatlbeltseatbeltseatbelt

I dont get why so many people still dont wear seatbelts - you obviously have a good chance of getting pulled over (and possibly in trouble for something else) even if you believe your never going to crash, I mean it's not like theres any chance of an unexpected accident that isn't your fault that you can't control.... I never go anywhere in a vehicle without a seatbelt

...anywhere? Hehe
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#121143 2 years, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
one word

True story, my mother knows two people who were in two separate accidents who went through the windshild during a crash while they were sitting in the BACK SEAT. I know at least one of the two died. Front seat without a seatbelt can be deadly so why chance it.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#121226 2 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
yony take away the phone when they drivethat texting and drivingis a killer ,do they still show "bloody highway" in drivers ed? ya know the movie where they shovel people off the pavement after they go thru the windshield.i hear they got chips now that can regulate the speed of the car and record all actions the driver does ,just a thought

we got the phone thing covered, the car actually has one of those bluetooth things that can be answered without touching an actual phone. We got him one of those Sentris - which was labelled one of the safest cars, I'm not really worried about him, I'm more worried about the other drivers plowing into him. We got some careless drivers out there nowadays.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#121982 2 years, 6 months ago
sounds like ya got it covered cant hurt to light a candle and say the rosary
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds