• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

ipad users

#120830 2 years, 8 months ago
Just in case you didn't know this, if you buy this av cable, cost like $25. You can hook to your tv and watch all tri stuff on your tv. I use it for net flix but didn't think of trying it for tri. So now I'm really watching bobby on my 47 inch. Now I can't wait til the next tri show. The couch experience is getting better and better.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, FurthurFlower67, Island Head
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

Re: ipad users

#121153 2 years, 8 months ago
I don't have an Ipad as of yet, but I'm wondering how a PS3 would do with the tri broadcasts? Probably not the best option but it would be great to be able to get away from the computer speakers. I couldn't believe how clear the sound was though through my Mac. Bobby's voice sounded like I was in the room right in the sweet spot.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#121158 2 years, 8 months ago
I did it for Ratdog and I was blown away!! I then watched everything from the TRI archives. It's so easy & I kept saying to myself " this is SO great, why didn't I think of it before.
I watch Netflix via Xbox 360, but that TV isn't allowed to show anything Dead related:P
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#121188 2 years, 8 months ago
Ruby that's exactly what I did. Went through the whole tri library and had to show everybody that come over last night. Tri on my tv with my bose speakers is absolutely perfect. I've been playing the big bad blues from tri a lot, its my favorite
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds