• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Bobby and Lucas Nelson @ the Indy

#120523 2 years, 5 months ago
I sure would love to hear that I shall be released. Could be my top three favorite jgb tunes. Lucky folks.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#120526 2 years, 5 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I sure would love to hear that I shall be released. Could be my top three favorite jgb tunes. Lucky folks.

Yep, very fortunate folk:)

Anyone?

Is there a u tube of the show?

If so post here, pretty please with sugah on top;)
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#120528 2 years, 5 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I'm glad to hear you're doing well too.

Yes, thanks to faith and good friends, we have managed to keep up with the house payments. Other bills are nearly caught up. The home phone is shut off, and will prob stay shut off, and that is why I haven't been posting pictures.

Some glass is ready though, that's good, and we will move forward with the bus, hopefully Furthur with the bus;)

....David wants the bus at his shows too, so I get happy when I reflect on that:)

And how are you and your Kind wife?

What have you been writing lately?
dont bother getting thephone turnedon you can always use a prepaidcell or go boost moble sorry to hear times are tough out your way stay strong and keep on keeping on its all we can do
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#120542 2 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
Equinox wrote:

Yes, thanks to faith and good friends, we have managed to keep up with the house payments. Other bills are nearly caught up. The home phone is shut off, and will prob stay shut off, and that is why I haven't been posting pictures.

Some glass is ready though, that's good, and we will move forward with the bus, hopefully Furthur with the bus;)

....David wants the bus at his shows too, so I get happy when I reflect on that:)

dont bother getting thephone turnedon you can always use a prepaidcell or go boost moble sorry to hear times are tough out your way stay strong and keep on keeping on its all we can do

Hi 83!

"I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'about me;)"

The movie right now is like a cosmic caterpillar that propels parts of itself into forward infinity whilst other parts are bunched up together the whole going Furthur with some tight curves that at times are uncomfortable and make one wonder if the part is try the whole but knowing that it is is what it is
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#120543 2 years, 5 months ago
Bobby and Lukas, all right! I've seen Lukas three times now and I tell you he keeps getting better, and now with Bobby dropping in tells me they might hook up again in the future. Maybe?
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#120548 2 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Bobby and Lukas, all right! I've seen Lukas three times now and I tell you he keeps getting better, and now with Bobby dropping in tells me they might hook up again in the future. Maybe?

I knew you would dig this:)

I still want to read a review or hear the performance!!!!!!!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#120550 2 years, 5 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
Equinox wrote:

The wife and I are fine, thank you for asking. We're hunkered down like most people these days. Kathy's got various temp jobs and I've got plenty of fundraising letters to write, so we're making ends meet, Thank God. In terms of creative work I'm slowly amassing material and (more slowly) amassing the funds to put up something on the web. It's not unlike your family's experience with glass -- lots of process but thankfully the end is justifying the means.

You mentioned David and his shows. I recently saw that there's actually going to be a new NRPS album coming out this spring and that Robert Hunter has written most of the lyrics. Sounds intriguing. Do you know anything about it?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.81 seconds