• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
aiko420
Junior Boarder

Not sure if this is the right place, but...

#120221 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey now, I have decided to sell my Troy Post Garcia Bolt tribute guitar. I have recently bought two other guitars (an Ibanez MC550DS and a Taylor GC7) and I need to sell one. This is an unbelievable guitar. Neck through with a 3 wood sandwiched body (Mahogany, Maple and Brazilian Cherry. The neck is a 3 piece through body with Maple and Mahogany woods. One Vintage Seymore Duncan and 2 Gibson 498 Humbuckers. If you are interested, send me a PM. I am asking $1,800. Great price for a non factory custom guitar.

Thanks, and sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

aiko
photo8.JPG

photo4.JPG

Bolt2.jpg
Sometimes you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Not sure if this is the right place, but...

#120225 2 years, 7 months ago
Would you take $18 and a half eaten bacon and egg sandwich?
aiko420
Junior Boarder

#120233 2 years, 7 months ago
Ummmm, that is a tempting offer... lol
Sometimes you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#120255 2 years, 7 months ago
That's pricey...anymore info besides a picture and custom. Whats the hardware in it like....do you know what capacitors are used...how many years have you owned....has it been in a travelling band....any wear and tear....any electronics in it...is it stereo or mono output....what did you pay for it new? It is a nice looking instrument so I'm assuming it plays well ....can you upload a video of some variations in tone available?
The following user(s) said Thank You: aiko420
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#120302 2 years, 7 months ago
Has Jerry played it before? If so what show?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
aiko420
Junior Boarder

#120466 2 years, 7 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Has Jerry played it before? If so what show?
No, Jerry did not play this guitar. If he had it wouldn't be for sale.
aiko420
Junior Boarder

#120469 2 years, 7 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
That's pricey...anymore info besides a picture and custom. Whats the hardware in it like....do you know what capacitors are used...how many years have you owned....has it been in a travelling band....any wear and tear....any electronics in it...is it stereo or mono output....what did you pay for it new? It is a nice looking instrument so I'm assuming it plays well ....can you upload a video of some variations in tone available?
I think it is a fair price, especially for a custom build. I do not know what the capacitors are, I have had it for about a year, it hasn't been in a band, looks practically brand new, a few unnoticable dings, but they are not through the finish. It has been kept hanging on my wall while not in use. It does not have any preamp or buffer in it. It is a mono output. I paid $2000 for it used. It is one of Troy Posts first tributes, not sure of the age. I will try to get a video of the variations in tone uploaded soon. It is an amazing sounding guitar, warm and bright. It plays extremely easy, great action from top to bottom. Pretty light weight (not like Tiger at 13+ lbs.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by aiko420.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Neither am I

#120514 2 years, 7 months ago
, but I would still love to get that Bike Design for the 2010 Fall Tour you did.

Good luck selling this. Really Nice !
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds