• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Breaking Bad...

#277414 1 year ago
LBDowling wrote:
"If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then.... maybe you should tread lightly...." Walter White is back & badder than ever!!!!

Man, talk about the calm before the storm.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#277442 1 year ago
I can't wait to watch!! I've got the previous season ender (where Gus loses face), and then the last 3 episodes of the most recent season, plus last night's new episode all on the DVR. It's going to be raining all day, so we're having a BB marathon all afternoon!!
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#283314 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
Last Edit: 11 months, 2 weeks ago by LBDowling.
LBDowling
Expert Boarder

#283316 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Holy CRAP! The shit sure hit the fan with this episode! I kind of figured that when Hank's partner was on Talking Bad last week he'd 'go to Belize' but wow this episode was hard core!!! Wow!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#283425 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow is right!! Walt is truly evil now, through and through. I was hoping for some kind of redemption for him at the end, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'm not sure he deserves it, either, even though he did plead for Hank's life. Thank heavens he didn't hurt the baby, that was scary for a minute. Can't wait to see what's next!!
Chester
More or less in line

#283428 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I know, another crazy episode. Very tough to watch, and I really felt uneasy more than once. But the phone call.
I say, Walt knew the police were listening in, and everything he said was for their benefit.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
LBDowling
Expert Boarder

#283437 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Chester wrote:
I know, another crazy episode. Very tough to watch, and I really felt uneasy more than once. But the phone call.
I say, Walt knew the police were listening in, and everything he said was for their benefit.

I agree, it looked like it pained him to say those things & pretty crude for Walt if he really meant what he said... I'm pretty sure that he was trying to make it look like it was all him so they would take it easy on Skyler. On talking bad, they described that rant as if he were the bad guy in a bad guy movie... Which is funny because he knows full well just how bad he's really gotten. The line about Jane was harsh but he had to get the last word with Jessie, WHO should have taken the ride in the red minivan for sure, now he's the dead man cooking! What a finely crafted show... Two more episodes & looking forward to "Better Call Saul". I guess that's a prequel?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
LBDowling
Expert Boarder

#287052 11 months ago
Wow!!!! Awesome ending to this series! Man, Vince Gilligan & his writers got it right. No spoilers here but let's just say that all loose ends were tied. SO well played, Walter White!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#287121 11 months ago
I completely agree, LBD. What an absolutely perfect, exquisitely written finale!! Everything was worked out so well, you weren't left wishing something else or more had happened. Best series finale since Six Feet Under, it was television at it's best!!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#287182 11 months ago
Just finished watching, standing up now for an ovation
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds