• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: Breaking Bad...

#124380 2 years, 2 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
I wonder why this show seems so popular amongst people on this board?

Not just on this board but all over -- it is a well written, well-acted and engrossing show.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#125105 2 years, 1 month ago
Anybody know where I can watch season 4 on my Mac for free.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Chester
More or less in line

#125109 2 years, 1 month ago
23atwell wrote:
Anybody know where I can watch season 4 on my Mac for free.

There are sites. But they are not Hi Def. And there's a lot of pop-up ad's and that kind of thing.
So, I don't recommend them. But I will send you a link if you'ld like.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#125118 2 years, 1 month ago
I'm still slowly savoring them at home, still only on the first season. And I love it! I don't know or care what channel it's on, all I know is good ol Netflix has come through again.

But I have trouble watching the poor guy fight his illness. Funny how I can watch him strangle people and dissolve the bodies in acid, but a little coughing is getting to me. But I'm sticking with this one.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#125168 2 years, 1 month ago
Ya I watched all mine on netflix in three days. It's ok Chester I will just wait or maybe buy it on itunes. I just hate buying any kind of movie I will never watch again.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#125547 2 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I'm still slowly savoring them at home, still only on the first season. And I love it! I don't know or care what channel it's on, all I know is good ol Netflix has come through again.

But I have trouble watching the poor guy fight his illness. Funny how I can watch him strangle people and dissolve the bodies in acid, but a little coughing is getting to me. But I'm sticking with this one.

I felt the same way about his coughing. It just broke my heart. But you will see how it turns out.

As for the whole show I thought I'd give it a try I get to use my brothers Netflix account so might as well put it to some good use! At first I wasn't into it that much but yet I couldn't stop watching. It seemed a little too dark for me. But that changed. Flew thru the three seasons now I'm just waiting for the rest of season 4 to download from iTunes. I don't know what I'll do when that finished....lol

And did anyone notice a major change on the guys wife from season two to season three. I was thinking well maybe that's the effect they were going for. She looks a little more edgier and maybe because she knows about the whole situation?
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Chester
More or less in line

#125551 2 years, 1 month ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
And did anyone notice a major change on the guys wife from season two to season three. I was thinking well maybe that's the effect they were going for. She looks a little more edgier and maybe because she knows about the whole situation?

Yes. I noticed. And I do believe it reflects her beginning to first suspect, then know the truth. And she was great
to be able to work that subtle character change into her portrayal. There is no shortage of incredible performances
by all the cast members. Part of what makes the shows so believable. And thoroughly enjoyable.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#125576 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok everyone based upon all of these (((high))) reviews and my wife wanting to indulge in an addicting show again, I went nuts and ordered the 1st 3 seasons. I got the Blue rays for 40% off!! Hell yeah can't wait to check it out.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#125580 2 years, 1 month ago
I mean eventually she becomes a full fledged accomplis....its tough to give up money and adrenaline all in the same day
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#126325 2 years, 1 month ago
Finished up Season 4 this weekend. I'm very happy with how it ended. Not much of a cliffhanger which I appericated a lot. But I think I read Season 5 will be the final season. I wonder how they are going to tie up all the lose ends!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds