• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

Breaking Bad...

#120216 2 years, 5 months ago
Anyone watch this series on AMC? It is ridiculously good. Flew through the first three seasons on NetFlix & had to buy season 4. Highly addictive!!!!
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Breaking Bad...

#120217 2 years, 5 months ago
Can't get enough of it either, same thing as you I flew through the first three seasons now I'm contemplating buying the fourth, dunno if I can wait!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#120224 2 years, 5 months ago
I also highly endorse this show. I would like to see the fourth season, too. Other series that I have rented, watched, and recommend are The Wire, Lost, and Mad Men. Anybody else like those?
Without love day to day insanity's king
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#120227 2 years, 5 months ago
Same thing, knocked off the first three seasons in just a couple of weeks and can't wait to be able to get season 4. It's a great series, I can see why so many folks encouraged me to watch. Even better than Mad Men, which is also a fun one.

Ed, I still get ticked off even thinking about Lost! It was my very favorite series, I was into all the little details and minutiae, until they totally screwed up the last season with the darn flash sideways crap, and that worst-ever series finale. I was so disappointed in the writers with that!!
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#120229 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Same thing, knocked off the first three seasons in just a couple of weeks and can't wait to be able to get season 4. It's a great series, I can see why so many folks encouraged me to watch. Even better than Mad Men, which is also a fun one.

Ed, I still get ticked off even thinking about Lost! It was my very favorite series, I was into all the little details and minutiae, until they totally screwed up the last season with the darn flash sideways crap, and that worst-ever series finale. I was so disappointed in the writers with that!!

Sue, I can kind of see what you mean about Lost. It's like the writers had done such a good job of inventing that world that they weren't able to wrap things up in a satisfying way. I loved it overall, though. I liked the little details like naming a character "Richard Alpert".
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#120235 2 years, 5 months ago
For us uneducated folks who rarely watch AMC, what kind of show is this?

I'll probably hate ya for this later LBD if this is as addicting as everyone says
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: LBDowling
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#120238 2 years, 5 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
For us uneducated folks who rarely watch AMC, what kind of show is this?

I'll probably hate ya for this later LBD if this is as addicting as everyone says

It's about a high school chemistry teacher with cancer who decides to cook crystal meth to provide for his treatment and his family. He partners up with a former student and goes into business. It's really about the double life he lives and how he deals with compromising his integrity. It's fascinating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LBDowling
LBDowling
Expert Boarder

#120239 2 years, 5 months ago
I know what you mean about Lost... I also love "American Horror Story" really great series/ acting.. Jessica Lang plays a great paycho bitch neighbor, but I don't know if you can beat the brilliant Ned Flanders meth cooker, Walter White.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#120244 2 years, 5 months ago
Season 4 is incredible! Buy it the ending is superb and leaves it wide.open for season 5....can not wait for that one
LBDowling
Expert Boarder

#120258 2 years, 5 months ago
SF, if you start, you won't be able to stop, but you'll be glad you did. Starting season 4 later this afternoon, (yo) Glad to hear it's just as good!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds