• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Micky Hart in CT

#120053 2 years, 5 months ago
just got my mom and brother 8th row seats at the Ridgefield Playhouse 4/13 (I'll be at the Beacon). It's not selling to fast there seeing that they went on sale a few hours ago but that works good for them. I'll see him at Wanee but I'm still jelous of them cause it will be nothing like their 8th row show in that small intimate place, probably a shorter set at Wanee to. Still I'm happier with what I have planned already....

that's a nice little place and still great seats now if anyone isn't to far away....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

Re: Micky Hart in CT

#120061 2 years, 5 months ago
My local radio station in the mornings has this jeopardy type game. If you get enough of te answers, you win concert tickets. This mornign they were reading off the list of what they had and when they got to "2 sets of tickets to Mickey Hart" the co-host blasted "Definietly not interested in that!!!". Ugh. Fuck off I yelled at the radio.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#120062 2 years, 5 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
My local radio station in the mornings has this jeopardy type game. If you get enough of te answers, you win concert tickets. This mornign they were reading off the list of what they had and when they got to "2 sets of tickets to Mickey Hart" the co-host blasted "Definietly not interested in that!!!". Ugh. Fuck off I yelled at the radio.

Report them, no need for Micky's promoters to shower them in anything if that is what they say on air. Reminds me of a time I won VIP tickets for Linken Park, I asked them if I could trade them for somthing else-you should have heard the gasp it was price-less. We went, and left after a few songs.

Point being when on air they should let let the listeners decide what they are interested in.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67
Chester
More or less in line

#120068 2 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, I agree with ecojaded. I would complain about the DJ, to the station manager. There seems to be a misconception
about Mickey, just being a drummer. The guys amazing. And his experiments with sound and rhythm are on the edge of
music exploration. And he embraces his roots. If you have seen him recently, you know what I mean.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#120142 2 years, 5 months ago
I just emailed the webmaster of Mickey's website. I'll let them handle it.

You can listen to it here:
www.markandbrian.com/blog.asp?id=33807
Sometime between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. today.

They are actually a really great comedy morning radio show in Los Angeles. Their tastes lean toward the more commerical. But they are funny and I always listen to them if I'm in a car in the morning (which is rare). 95.5 Los Angeles. Which probably is why I'm bothered so much.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by lostsailor.
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds