• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Bill Waltons Webpage

#120038 2 years, 7 months ago
Just poking around a bit, some interesting things there, including these two videos and this poll. A nice mix of Basketball and of course his other passion, the GD including playing father time at NYE.

Notice the Giants shirt he's wearing in the second video (Ok it's SF Giants, not the NY Giants)

waltonweir.jpg

Walton.jpg

What is your favorite Walton quote?
"Being with Chick Hearn was like walking through Yosemite with John Muir, coming down the Grand Canyon with John Wesley Powell, standing at Gettysburg with Abraham Lincoln."
"THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN...THROW IT DOWN"
“Shaq’s arrogance is an insult to people who think.”
“Come on, that was no foul! It may be a violation of all the basic rules of human decency, but it’s not a foul.”
“Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It’s up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.”
“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

Re: Bill Waltons Webpage

#120152 2 years, 7 months ago
Bill Walton rocks. until you have to stand behind him at a show. Then he's a frigging wall.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

Re: Bill Waltons Webpage

#120176 2 years, 7 months ago
I loved, LOVED the mid 80's celtics. Larry Bird my fav player of all time. What i really liked was the art of the pass. Thel litterally created a sixth player with their passing. Bill was on his way out of the league and i regretfully never (i dont think) saw him play at all. He was retired(i think) when i was at my peak of celtic madness.

But even though i never saw him play, i think id rather see him at a show anyway.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds