• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

you'll never believe who was at Red Rocks yesterda

#119452 2 years, 5 months ago
You have to love a multi purpose amphitheater.

Ski and trip!

Taken this weekend

RedRocksFeb3.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, splatter_face, Terrapin Sedation, scar1et_f1re, Iriecycle
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: you'll never believe who was at Red Rocks yesterda

#119453 2 years, 5 months ago
That's a great shot!! Glad I'm looking at it from the warmth of my living room, though!
will work for doses
Senior Boarder

#119460 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
That's a great shot!! Glad I'm looking at it from the warmth of my living room, though!

Now Sue, being a Michigan gal I'm sure you'd just love to be out there making a few runs. Only drawback is there's no chair lift
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#119461 2 years, 5 months ago
and the draw back is, less pollution, more exercise, cleaner skyline; I'm clearly missing something. Not missing DNB playing Box of Rain encore from last night, hope for you too.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder

#119464 2 years, 5 months ago
Iriecycle wrote:
and the draw back is, less pollution, more exercise, cleaner skyline; I'm clearly missing something. Not missing DNB playing Box of Rain encore from last night, hope for you too.

Now seriously, the idea of having a chair lift at Red Rocks for a few days a year of skiing......c'mon, are you serious? Obviously you're a skier too. If every run you make is on account you hiked up a mountain then my hats off to you.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#119470 2 years, 5 months ago
I wish. Chairlift hoar, accounted for. Just saying, "Do as I say, not as I do . . ."
Whatdaya want another Messiah. That did not fare well, physically, for him. Seems like representing to the truest sense, might be overrated. Although, Joe who skis these San Juans w/ leather work gloves, and the best circulation, doesn't use the lifts much. Holmes is in great shape. Ski lift at Red Rocks, clearly a fun idea. Love the thousands of vertical powder per day, not happy about adding pollution to Denver and our Earth. Even the "green" eneergy we support has its toxic side effects.
Why not Tesla technology? Used for HARRP, why not for free energy? Perhaps we're cattle, or is it chattel, at least as far as the larger veil of man's global affairs? Meanwhile we are free.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#119474 2 years, 5 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
Iriecycle wrote:

Now seriously, the idea of having a chair lift at Red Rocks for a few days a year of skiing......c'mon, are you serious? Obviously you're a skier too. If every run you make is on account you hiked up a mountain then my hats off to you.

i would like a chairlift for the shows at red rocks, forget skiing (GREAT pic by the way)
-- smell every flower --
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#119479 2 years, 5 months ago
Honestly, the stairs going up on the right are some of the funnest danceable stairs in the nation, with an amazing red stone wall to boot. It is a haul, especially if you're going for the bathrooms at the top back down those stairs, from front.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#119480 2 years, 5 months ago
I love the idea of skiing in such a beautiful spot, but I think I like the idea of a year-round chair lift even better!! That'd get me out there for some shows!
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#119482 2 years, 5 months ago
Cool, reminded me of the Red Rocks webcam.

www.kdvr.com/news/webcams/redrocks/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrapin Sedation, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.99 seconds