• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
1Stellargirl
Junior Boarder

Just watched The Music Never Stopped

#119319 2 years, 8 months ago
I know I am behind the times on this one, but Wow!!, what an amazing movie, and not just because it was centered on the Dead. It was a great story all the way around.

Of course, the statistical tweaker in me had to scoff at the idea of the Dead playing the Hammerstein Ballroom in 1987. And just where was The Beast?!?

Now I see why Mickey was big-upping this film when it came out. If you haven't seen it, please do. You'll love it, I'm sure.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Just watched The Music Never Stopped

#119335 2 years, 8 months ago
Cool!! Last night all snowed in we busted out the Blue ray of the GD Movie... that was fun!! THE best Morning Dew EVER!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Denver Man.
1Stellargirl
Junior Boarder

#119353 2 years, 8 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Cool!! Last night all snowed in we busted out the Blue ray of the GD Movie... that was fun!! THE best Morning Dew EVER!

Absolutely the best Morning Dew ever (10/18/74). I've been saying that for years!
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#119803 2 years, 8 months ago
jcmarckx wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

Absolutely the best Morning Dew ever (10/18/74). I've been saying that for years!

Doesn't Jer do this weird, very quiet vamp at the end, where he just plays some weird chord progression that was mind blowing.... and then he looks up with an expression of a child, like "that was the shit right there!!!"
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds