• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: Favoirte Madonna???

#120206 2 years, 5 months ago
Vogue is a wonderful song. Furthur should cover it. When I was younger, I didn't think that highly of her as a musician. I watched Truth or Dare, then video of a live concert or two. She doesn't have a killer voice, but is a very talented performence artist and wonderful dancer. Truth or Dare, among other things, shows what it is like to be on tour, to put on a show, etc. She has major ability to reinvent and promote herself. Not sure if it's true; heard a funny story bout her telling her teenage daughter that the cloths she was wearing were to revealing. Lourdes turns and says to material mom, of all people u b tellin me not 2 sex it up?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#120211 2 years, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
teafortexas wrote:
Express Yourself.

Saw her at Cobo arena in May 1985 at the ripe old age of 14. Hormones were ragin - BIG TIME!

captaintony wrote:
I like the dirty slut Madonna of the 80s.

Oh man hell yeah I was totally in love with her back then I love Madonna but is it true tickets for her tour are $300? Oooofff!! Don't think I lover her that much ...

300 dollars to see her lip sync to studio versions of her songs from 25 years ago....
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#120285 2 years, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
teafortexas wrote:
Express Yourself.

Saw her at Cobo arena in May 1985 at the ripe old age of 14. Hormones were ragin - BIG TIME!

captaintony wrote:
I like the dirty slut Madonna of the 80s.

Oh man hell yeah I was totally in love with her back then I love Madonna but is it true tickets for her tour are $300? Oooofff!! Don't think I lover her that much ...

300 dollars to see her lip sync to studio versions of her songs from 25 years ago....

You also thought she was lip synching at the super bowl? (I did) It really seemed that way sometimes, but then I thought maybe not when she did her duet.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#120370 2 years, 5 months ago
yea forgive my rants, was a great stage show with the lights and everything. I really know nothing about her I just think it ruins everything when you pretend your singing but shes an icon and all that and there was probably a time when she did really sing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#120385 2 years, 5 months ago
ya gotta give props to Will Farrell slack liner buddy. I got in a hopped up frothing-at-the-mouth state thinking Madge was gonna do a slack line duet with pseudo-Will
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds