• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

Re: Favoirte Madonna???

#119886 2 years, 6 months ago
Before she was famous I would see 'Madonna' in the club listings in the Village Voice, and I thought it was 4 Catholic school guys from Long Island. I've never been into pop music much, but after I saw her in 'Desperately Seeking Susan' I really liked her a lot. Great movie, just like real life in NYC in the early '80's. She's basically playing herself.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#119888 2 years, 6 months ago
Crazy For You

...lost a bundle on Madge half time show, thought she'd Do Right and sing it
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#120056 2 years, 6 months ago
No such thing. Next category.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#120070 2 years, 6 months ago
Growing up I thought she was really hot - especially on stage when she'd do some erotic dancing wearing erotic costumes.

I don't know how old she is, but I thought she looked really good at the superbowl.

I do like some of her stuff, I don't think I could stomach seeing her live too often. A show here or there is fine - If I am dragged along

My Favorite song are probably like a virgin and la isle bonita.

Now these stats bug me out a bit:

Madonna surpassed The Beatles for having more gold certified singles in the United States
. "4 Minutes", the lead single from her eleventh studio album, Hard Candy, scored Madonna her thirty-seventh Billboard Hot 100 top ten hit, thus surpassing Elvis Presley as the artist with the most top-ten hits.[29] Madonna ended the 2000s as the best-selling singles artist of the decade in the United States.[30] She was announced as the highest ranking solo artist on the "Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Top Artists" as well as having more number-one singles in the United Kingdom than any other female artist.[31][32] She is also the most successful artist on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play chart with a total of forty number-one singles.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#120077 2 years, 6 months ago
Express Yourself.

Saw her at Cobo arena in May 1985 at the ripe old age of 14. Hormones were ragin - BIG TIME!
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#120090 2 years, 6 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Growing up I thought she was really hot - especially on stage when she'd do some erotic dancing wearing erotic costumes.

I don't know how old she is, but I thought she looked really good at the superbowl.

I do like some of her stuff, I don't think I could stomach seeing her live too often. A show here or there is fine - If I am dragged along

My Favorite song are probably like a virgin and la isle bonita.

Now these stats bug me out a bit:

Madonna surpassed The Beatles for having more gold certified singles in the United States
. "4 Minutes", the lead single from her eleventh studio album, Hard Candy, scored Madonna her thirty-seventh Billboard Hot 100 top ten hit, thus surpassing Elvis Presley as the artist with the most top-ten hits.[29] Madonna ended the 2000s as the best-selling singles artist of the decade in the United States.[30] She was announced as the highest ranking solo artist on the "Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Top Artists" as well as having more number-one singles in the United Kingdom than any other female artist.[31][32] She is also the most successful artist on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play chart with a total of forty number-one singles.

I think she is 52.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#120106 2 years, 6 months ago
I like the dirty slut Madonna of the 80s.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#120171 2 years, 6 months ago
I remember thinking she was going to be a "shooting star" but she has really managed to evolve with the times keeping her sound fresh while remaining grounded. Like she is in control of her fame instead of fame controlling her.

That reminds me, i gotta check out that whole Kabbalah thing and see what thats about. (which is what she's into.)
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#120191 2 years, 6 months ago
teafortexas wrote:
Express Yourself.

Saw her at Cobo arena in May 1985 at the ripe old age of 14. Hormones were ragin - BIG TIME!

captaintony wrote:
I like the dirty slut Madonna of the 80s.

Oh man hell yeah I was totally in love with her back then I love Madonna but is it true tickets for her tour are $300? Oooofff!! Don't think I lover her that much ...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#120196 2 years, 6 months ago
Time to create page: 0.87 seconds