• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mistache
Junior Boarder

Re: Who is Cooking What for the Big Game?

#119387 2 years, 8 months ago
Re: Guacamole

A squeeze of lime does just fine & the flavor's sublime, you may like to try that some time

lest we forget the cumin at least some chili if you like it spicy
some even go with tabasco?!

puts me of a mind to made avocado eggrolls with tamarindo sauce
but I have a little wheel of baby brie just begging to get baked! with some cinnamon apples & apricot sauce
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by mistache.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#119407 2 years, 8 months ago
"but I have a little wheel of baby brie just begging to get baked! with some cinnamon apples & apricot sauce"

Now that sounds good!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mistache
mistache
Junior Boarder

#119417 2 years, 8 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
"but I have a little wheel of baby brie just begging to get baked! with some cinnamon apples & apricot sauce"

Now that sounds good!

O oui, & it's easy...& mushrooms go with brie, aussi!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#119424 2 years, 8 months ago
MMhm Brie!

Ossumpei- I liked your chili very much at the Fabulous Fox, Would love to see it at Wanee
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#119435 2 years, 8 months ago
I definitely am planning on bringing some to Wanee.

There was enough for about 40 people at the Fox, but I have to say I don't remember them all.

I was in the first smaller shakedown right across from the diner. The chili was kind of spicy, and was served with brown rice. My friend and I were serving it.

I hate to admit that I can't seem to remember you from there. Could you help me out and try to refresh my memory.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#119444 2 years, 8 months ago
Mac n Cheese, listening to last nights Hawaiian DNB recording, feeding my Youth and friend in the Big Game of life.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#119476 2 years, 8 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:

There was enough for about 40 people at the Fox, but I have to say I don't remember them all.

I was in the first smaller shakedown right across from the diner. The chili was kind of spicy, and was served with brown rice. My friend and I were serving it.

I hate to admit that I can't seem to remember you from there. Could you help me out and try to refresh my memory.

Absolutely, I was working a tarp of Tie dyes at the End of the lot, I went looking for food, You were the first one I saw, I walked up, Said "How much is it?" "Free" -Sideways look- "We just brought it out to Feed the Hungery folks" Or something like that, "hehhaha,, Well Great thaks man!" "It might be a little spicy-Something else about the ingredients with which it was made-" "Wonderful, I love spicy food" -Starting to walk away- "No please, I would love to hear what you think of it"

It was great!

I Had long red Hair pony tailed, Beat Egypt '78 Pyramid Tie Dye. Ironically wearing a Flat brim Hat. I wasn't talking much, Just got the food and ran Before anyone could charge me for it or take it away!

Really hit the spot, I had a considerable appetite
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#119478 2 years, 8 months ago
^^^ What a great story!! That's what community is all about, imho.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#119485 2 years, 8 months ago
Little Bear wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:

Absolutely, I was working a tarp of Tie dyes at the End of the lot, I went looking for food, You were the first one I saw, I walked up, Said "How much is it?" "Free" -Sideways look- "We just brought it out to Feed the Hungery folks" Or something like that, "hehhaha,, Well Great thaks man!" "It might be a little spicy-Something else about the ingredients with which it was made-" "Wonderful, I love spicy food" -Starting to walk away- "No please, I would love to hear what you think of it"

It was great!

I Had long red Hair pony tailed, Beat Egypt '78 Pyramid Tie Dye. Ironically wearing a Flat brim Hat. I wasn't talking much, Just got the food and ran Before anyone could charge me for it or take it away!

Really hit the spot, I had a considerable appetite

That was a really nice display. You all moved to let us get out. I like to hear feedback to see what I need to change. I had a total blast at the Fox!

Glad you enjoyed.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#119494 2 years, 8 months ago
BTW, did you like the brown rice or would you have preferred white?
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds