• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: The Flag

#210987 1 year, 11 months ago
Little Bears slower twin seemed like a nice mellow person, not to imply that Little Bear wasn't. I enjoyed hanging with him a bit last night. If anyone sees LB hangin out at his religious retreat, tell him that his replacement it also a cool dude and that most of us are happy with him. ScarletFire is just another picked NY Deadhead. They r so hard to please. It was also nice hanging out with ScFire. Since I never hung out with him much at a show b4, I am not sure whether he is the real SCFire, or also a poser copy. Fortunately we have a few more shows to figure this all out
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#211001 1 year, 11 months ago
i don't know if this flag pic was put up here but i saw it on my facebook and it warmed my heart

FFFRR.jpg
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#211027 1 year, 11 months ago
One of my favorites as well!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#211211 1 year, 11 months ago
More than SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! I love that one too ..
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#211224 1 year, 11 months ago
My new desktop background for a while!
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#211228 1 year, 11 months ago
NYC Dave wrote :I am not sure whether he is the real SCFire, or also a poser copy. Fortunately we have a few more shows to figure this all out.

HHHahahhaa if he was tall glasses and was a cross in energy between tigger and the cat in the hat it was the real dude ....
glad you had fun wished I was there
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, scar1et_f1re
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#211247 1 year, 11 months ago
The flag is enjoying a leisurely day in the big apple. Here it on on 40th Street near Lexington Avenue. It will be back at the Wellmont about 7 tonight. I LOVE the POWER of this flag. You can feel the good vibes oozing off it. Watching the band touch this flag also makes it feel real special.

Little Bear, I will be delighted to return to the flag to you before tonight's show so you may proudly display it as you shake your bones.

NYC40thandLex.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Ossumpei, alilfurther, FurthurFlower67, Strider1, Wundurland
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#211248 1 year, 11 months ago
flags doing some sight seeing nice !!!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#211251 1 year, 11 months ago
SPending a day in the big apple my ass ya flag hog. coulda left it here at the hotel so we could soak in the power of it s love but noooooooo you take it driving round nyc.There will be a teacher student conference held when you get in and this may just go on your permenant record!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#211252 1 year, 11 months ago
WATCHED MOON SHINERS THE OTHER NIGHT WE THOUGHT OF YOU FONDLY SUBLIME AHAHHAHAHHA
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#211258 1 year, 11 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
WATCHED MOON SHINERS THE OTHER NIGHT WE THOUGHT OF YOU FONDLY SUBLIME AHAHHAHAHHA
Is ok i have been thinking of the 2 of you for the last 2 nights at the shows so were at least even in our sending of love and good vibes to each other!!!!!!WE miss you 2.I ll trade ya 1 scarlet fire and 1 poser little bear wait nooo i ll trade 1 scarlet poser for the 2 of you.ok we ll throw in a lil lot person of your choice if it has to be a fair trade.Think you guys know though 1 scarlet is enough trust me lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#211260 1 year, 11 months ago
oh believe me I know he can be a handful ahaha but seriously a lot of FUN, he stayed with us before Tim left we all went to JGB 2 nights a lot of FUN sorry we could not be down there with you all alas the money tree has been a little less fruitful the last few weeks , miss you too .love to all you guys , keep scarlet out of jail pleaeeese peace !!!
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds