May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: The Flag

#179858 1 year, 12 months ago
the cow IS a photographer the sheep is the Financial wiz who makes it all happen ahahhhaha!!!! love you man !!! and just so you know I was not asleep in the van I was laughing at you all so hard I was crying from listening to all the crazy wild goings on just outside my van door loved it!!!!teeeheeee!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#179861 1 year, 12 months ago
scarlet you coming to denver ??? I convinced mike to get on a plane it is going to be the funniest ever he has NEVER been on a plane bought tickets for all 3 shows last night, tickets now had sat tickets GA for 96.00 you can still get good seats (not that we sit in them) for friday & sun we leave friday morning from albany arrive in denver 10.50 I found the hotel in lakewood 5 miles away a little over 100.00 a night Hampton inn cmon get on the bus !!!! or plane ahahahha
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#179863 1 year, 12 months ago
is it 5:00 yet ???I am dying here !!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#179865 1 year, 12 months ago
don't worry it's normal

beleive me we get the looks too some people get the van some people dont it is fun either way what the heck!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#179872 1 year, 12 months ago
I don't think Scarlet was planning on Red Rocks but another person to try and twist his arm a little wont hurt anything
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#179878 1 year, 12 months ago
Ok mushroom man lets hit it brother I have never been west I am stoked I gotta feeling once I see it I will love it there !!!! just like san fran if I ever get there thats the next trip we want to go to new years this year lots of mac and cheese and hamberger helper dinners to do it but it is ALL worth it to me. I have the most boring J O B in the whole friggin world and going to these shows and seeing you all is what keeps a smile on my face and my light on love you all!!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#179880 1 year, 12 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
Ok mushroom man lets hit it brother I have never been west I am stoked I gotta feeling once I see it I will love it there !!!! just like san fran if I ever get there thats the next trip we want to go to new years this year lots of mac and cheese and hamberger helper dinners to do it but it is ALL worth it to me. I have the most boring J O B in the whole friggin world and going to these shows and seeing you all is what keeps a smile on my face and my light on love you all!!!

I have a feeling this years NYE run will have a very large FFF presence. I know I will be making my first pilgrimage to S.F for NYE. Can't wait to see everyone again! don't for get the SPAM in your mac-n-chesse
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 1 year, 12 months ago by ecojaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#179889 1 year, 12 months ago
I'd like to nominate your moving cow for our mascot alilfuthur, but this is probably not the right thread for that. I'll have to look for a picture / then start a new thread
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, amusingdeva
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#179894 1 year, 12 months ago
alilfurther wrote:

Watch out! You may not want to go back!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds