• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3193
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: The Flag

#179813 1 year, 9 months ago
GVanMan, CO Girl (non-FFF), DoingThatRag, Steve from NYC(non-FFF), Random Tail Girl (non-FFF), Mandi CO Girl(non-FFF,but will be at RR with us), Dointhatrags buddy(forgot his name, but is really good people), EcoJaded, Strider1
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: The Flag

#179814 1 year, 9 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
Thank you for all the work and time spent on this.
On page 68 of this thread I posted a few pics that were taken after Bethel with my fiancee's camera. Perhaps they didn't make the cut, but if you wanted to include them, please feel free by all means. Unfortunately I didnt get into too many FFF pictures this summer. Not as many as I woulda liked.


I will add them. Do you have a picture of you two together from this tour? I'd love to add that as well and mention the engagement!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1909

Re: The Flag

#179815 1 year, 9 months ago
Scarlet are both hands on the flag?????? ahahahaah
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1909

Re: The Flag

#179816 1 year, 9 months ago
Polly is telling a different story Scarlet !!!!! do we have to press charges ahahahahahah ????
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1261

Re: The Flag

#179837 1 year, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
jaredlang wrote:
Thank you for all the work and time spent on this.
On page 68 of this thread I posted a few pics that were taken after Bethel with my fiancee's camera. Perhaps they didn't make the cut, but if you wanted to include them, please feel free by all means. Unfortunately I didnt get into too many FFF pictures this summer. Not as many as I woulda liked.


I will add them. Do you have a picture of you two together from this tour? I'd love to add that as well and mention the engagement!


Here's one from Coney Island.

IMG_0508.jpeg


And here's one taken as we were leaving Bethel Woods.


IMG_0574.jpeg



And here is the best corn dog I ever ate in my life. Had Paola said no, I woulda married the corn dog. Sorry if I look "tired"
IMG_0550_2012-07-27.jpeg
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by jaredlang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei, SunshineSue
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2232

Re: The Flag

#179839 1 year, 9 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
GVanMan, CO Girl (non-FFF), DoingThatRag, Steve from NYC(non-FFF), Random Tail Girl (non-FFF), Mandi CO Girl(non-FFF,but will be at RR with us), Dointhatrags buddy(forgot his name, but is really good people), EcoJaded, Strider1


You FFF boys are attracting more females to the FFF gatherings.... or maybe it is just the aura of the flag.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30704
More or less in line

Re: The Flag

#179842 1 year, 9 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
GVanMan, CO Girl (non-FFF), DoingThatRag, Steve from NYC(non-FFF), Random Tail Girl (non-FFF), Mandi CO Girl(non-FFF,but will be at RR with us), Dointhatrags buddy(forgot his name, but is really good people), EcoJaded, Strider1


You FFF boys are attracting more females to the FFF gatherings.... or maybe it is just the aura of the flag.


The aura of the flag is strong. Strider told me several people have tried to buy it. But it cannot be bought or sold.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, amusingdeva
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: The Flag

#179843 1 year, 9 months ago
aside from trying to buy it, i've had a massive amount of people ask me if we could make more and sell them or tell me that we could and people woud buy it.

it's hard to explain to someone on tour completely driven by money that it has NOTHING to do with money. they don't seem to get it. have to explain it's a community project from an online message board and designed for meeting up with folks and they look at me like i've got 3 heads, although normally depending on what drugs they're on, i may have 3 heads.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther, SunshineSue, amusingdeva
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: The Flag

#179846 1 year, 9 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
Scarlet are both hands on the flag?????? ahahahaah


We'll I can neither confirm nor deny the charges, but I do have a warm spot in my heart for Polly (Vibes 2012 was our fourth "date") and the third time we spent the night together.

All I can say my dear is that if anything inappropriate did happen .... you were just inches away sleeping in the back of your love shack on wheels ))

So if anything did happen, I might go so far as to say it was your fault for being such a party pooper. How dare you go to bed before sunrise
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8086

Re: The Flag

#179853 1 year, 9 months ago
^^it was priceless when those people walked by looking at me take a picture of you with that thing!



"don't worry it's normal"

Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds