• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: The Flag

#119167 2 years, 6 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
Ok I have an opinion. I like volares flag but its to fancy. I like the simplicity of ossumpei original flag with the bolt and the FFF and maybe you could leave it blank so maybe members could sign it. Its there to attract forum members and the fancy one almost looks like something the band put together.

so what you are saying is that it looks too professional? I guess I can live with that criticism....
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brokenarrow
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#119168 2 years, 6 months ago
Nice, its looking hot.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#119169 2 years, 6 months ago
I don't think anyone should sign the flag. In less its the back. That's kinda tacky
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, volare
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#119182 2 years, 6 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I don't think anyone should sign the flag. In less its the back. That's kinda tacky

Just an opinion. Ill stay out of it. Don't want to be known as the tacky one of the group
GOOD LOVE
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by brokenarrow.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#119245 2 years, 6 months ago
23atwell wrote:

I agree, no signatures or marking the flag. It isn't yours anyway, it belongs to everyone.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#119252 2 years, 6 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
23atwell wrote:

Just an opinion. Ill stay out of it. Don't want to be known as the tacky one of the group

Broken arrow please keep the opinions coming.
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#119262 2 years, 6 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
I dig it just the way it is or just add skeletons on bottom corners, not to big. I love the colors which is really all that will be seen from a distance while flapping in the wind. I say just post it everywhere so people know what to look for at a show and let it fly. We can free style it from here. I can't wait to see what good deeds we can make come of this. Rock on FFF.

I agree with adding a few stealies or full skeleton tipping hat in the corners. We have the worldly issue down, possible outline of lightning bolt through the world as not to cover it up. What it's missing is some connection with the GD artistic symbols from the good old days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#119278 2 years, 6 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
23atwell wrote:

I agree, no signatures or marking the flag. It isn't yours anyway, it belongs to everyone.

Im not sure if you understood what I meant, or maybe you did and I apologize to you , if you thought I just wanted to mark up this flag. My thinking was that at each show that the forum members that actually met up could sign there forum name on it and maybe this show it was. It would show how well traveled it was (the flag). The whole purpose was for meetups and to get other people aware of this site. You are right it would be everybody.
GOOD LOVE
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#119329 2 years, 6 months ago
You make a good point. Maybe signing the back would be a good idea.

The thought of making a nice flag to have it marked up was my concern.

Once it goes out to the shows, its community property anyway. Who's to say not to sign it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#119332 2 years, 6 months ago
I love how this is coming along....I think we should all dose simultaneously, and discuss the details
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, MushroomMan, amusingdeva, 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds