• Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: The Flag

#211419 1 year, 11 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
alilfurther wrote:
ok how about after party ahahahah hey guys post some flag pics from tonight we want to see your smiling faces !!!!!
Yeah i am waiting on him to get back to discuss picture taking and posting permission lol but we ll get ya some pics tonight cus trust me tonight is gonna be the night for Smiles!!!!

We definitely need lots of pictures and stories from tonight, please!
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#211683 1 year, 11 months ago
bump
Takin' it in stride!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#211885 1 year, 11 months ago
And bump again. Looking forward to Phil show pictures!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#211886 1 year, 11 months ago
Moving forward (or furthur even) I would like to propose a new rule. On a day after a show, no photographs of anyone b4 at least 10:00 AM, unless the flag is also in the shot and said person has not gone to sleep yet and is still smiling. I think that we should avoid getting lawyers involved, if at all possible. As a community, we should all at least attempt to respect each others nap space and time. Besides we all need some nap time to look our best, and present our FFF family in the best possible light. Now I realize that some of us may need more nap time then others to look good. Remember presenting our best face is at best an inexact science. So perhaps we can cut each other some slack here. Whatever it takes, we most certainly want to avoid advancing this issue to the Kangaroo court. That would push the monkeys over the edge, and could get just plain ugly. Remember we are all beautiful, each in our own way. That being said, some of us do need longer naps then others, to keep up our good looks. Since there is no show tonight, and I both look and feel tired from the last three nights (not to mention passing along such sage legal, moral and ethical advice), I am up for a nice nap. I am not sure that I will look any better when I get up, but what the hey, it is at least worth a try!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#211891 1 year, 11 months ago
little while after the show

11-9-111.jpg

11-9-112.jpg

11-9-113.jpg

11-9-114.jpg

more pictures were taken at the shows, I imagine they'll show up eventually
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Ossumpei, nycdave, lightchaser, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
stricken
Gold Boarder

#211920 1 year, 11 months ago
Here is à new and boy did i have fun.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, kevin, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
stricken
Gold Boarder

#211921 1 year, 11 months ago
IMAG0563.jpg
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#211981 1 year, 11 months ago
The flag is safely with me, it will be in NYC early today. Anybody want to meet before .. to take a pic? Or maybe take some pics around NYC with it, Carnagie Deli, Ed Sullivan Theater, Radio City....Times Square. Maybe a lady wants to take a pic with the naked cowboy? I MIGHT pass on that.

Let me know what you are thinking. If not, I will be at the venue early today Looking forward to shaking my bones once more with my kind brothers and sisters.

"I'm going back to NYC, I do believe I've had enough."
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Ossumpei, nycdave, SunshineSue
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#212000 1 year, 11 months ago
Scarlet, check your PM's. I may be interested in hanging out a bit b4 the show tonight. I have to get my laundry done and burn some more shows from this tour onto CD's (I know, ancient technology), but if I do that now, I can still hang some b4 the shows!
Chester
More or less in line

#212060 1 year, 11 months ago
You guys have to do a group shot for the flag thread!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds