• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: The Flag

#211317 1 year, 10 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
I will bet the look BEAUTIFUL now !!!!!!!


I assure you, it didn't even make a dent. Here is thing 1 at 7am this morning. I think we should all be GRATEFUL the picture is fuzzy. There is a damn good reason I did not correct on photoshop


JRSleeping11-9-12.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1971

Re: The Flag

#211319 1 year, 10 months ago
awwwww how peaceful!!!! wow scarlet we should have a thread with postings from everyone of similar subject matter post show we can call it !!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by alilfurther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
Posts:680
R.I.P.JERRY

Re: The Flag

#211333 1 year, 10 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
alilfurther wrote:
I will bet the look BEAUTIFUL now !!!!!!!


I assure you, it didn't even make a dent. Here is thing 1 at 7am this morning. I think we should all be GRATEFUL the picture is fuzzy. There is a damn good reason I did not correct on photoshop


JRSleeping11-9-12.jpg
Oh YEAH lil cameraman well if ya dont straighten up were gonna set the monkeys loose on ya.Better member we are the ringmasters of chaos at times!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1971

Re: The Flag

#211336 1 year, 10 months ago
gotta admit it IS kinddddaaa creepy him photographing you while you sleep lOL !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1971

Re: The Flag

#211337 1 year, 10 months ago
why the hell was the guy up at 7:00 oh yeah meds ...
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2747

Re: The Flag

#211341 1 year, 10 months ago
Why call it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

What about us that don't snore.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1971

Re: The Flag

#211350 1 year, 10 months ago
ok how about after party ahahahah hey guys post some flag pics from tonight we want to see your smiling faces !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
Posts:680
R.I.P.JERRY

Re: The Flag

#211357 1 year, 10 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
ok how about after party ahahahah hey guys post some flag pics from tonight we want to see your smiling faces !!!!!
Yeah i am waiting on him to get back to discuss picture taking and posting permission lol but we ll get ya some pics tonight cus trust me tonight is gonna be the night for Smiles!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1971

Re: The Flag

#211370 1 year, 10 months ago
oh boy !!! oh BOY!!!!! OH BOY!!!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: The Flag

#211372 1 year, 10 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
alilfurther wrote:
ok how about after party ahahahah hey guys post some flag pics from tonight we want to see your smiling faces !!!!!
Yeah i am waiting on him to get back to discuss picture taking and posting permission lol but we ll get ya some pics tonight cus trust me tonight is gonna be the night for Smiles!!!!



Amen......

Sorry if I didn't get your "good side" Senior Sublime. I'll try tonight or tomorrow morning
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds