• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
1Stellargirl
Junior Boarder

Re: "Bathroom" Songs

#118603 2 years, 8 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:

- "Row Jimmy"... this is on my list. don't get me wrong, I really enjoy a good "Row Jimmy", but often times they are just long and boring. my friend was slightly horrified to learn that "Row Jimmy" is one of my bathrooms songs.

Row Jimmy was always my bathroom song. Hate to be negative, but I just never got into that song live. Too long and slow for my tastes.

In the last few years of GD that list expanded to Easy Answers. Could never get into that song. I always thought it could be so much better if they just didn't repeat the unenthusiastic "easy answers" over and over.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#118633 2 years, 8 months ago
If you gotta pee you gotta pee. Really how much of a song can you miss. Dance to the bathroom, pee and dance back to your seat.,
GOOD LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#118711 2 years, 8 months ago
Space back then. Now, I aim for the end of the set break. Hate to miss any music 'cause I never know what they might do.
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#118713 2 years, 8 months ago
Always forget the name of the song but it's the one that goes like 'we're gonna take a short break and be back in a lil while'.
If I can't wait for that then usually a El paso, Me & My Uncle, Truckin, or Bobby's rendition of SOTM
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#118815 2 years, 8 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
I wasn't fussy. It was always either the 2nd or 3rd song of the first set, whichever happened to be a Bobby song (sorry Bobby), then I think I was good for the duration (didn't drink beer then). I just know I never left when Jerry was singing. Now I just go when I have to, and hope they don't bust out something hot while I'm in there. That's happened a few times.

Funny, if I knew I had to go in the first set I'd also try for the 3rd song (with the gd anyway). Usually bobby on slide / minglewood or red rooster or the like. I enjoy the songs but they were in super heavy rotation for a long time.

And apparently unlike some others, I really enjoy hearing victim or the crime. I still remember when they broke them out. It was like some fresh air, a nice change. May not be on their "A" list but I still enjoy it today. Corrina too.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#118829 2 years, 8 months ago
Chester wrote:
I hate to say it, but maybe one of the newer Furthur songs. I'd really hate to miss out on a good ol GD tune.
But I always avoid going at setbreak. Way too crowded. I usually wait til a song or two into second set. Then
I know I can get in and out quickly. I rarely miss a whole song.

Exactly what he said. Any of the new furthur songs.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds