• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: "Bathroom" Songs

#118485 2 years, 9 months ago
Bakes wrote:
I thought this thread was about songs about bathroom related stuff.

Ha I was thinking the same thing.... I just gotta add this one. Antsy is a hilarious writer!

Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#118486 2 years, 9 months ago
none. before show, setbreak (twice), after show
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#118490 2 years, 9 months ago
Dayjob would be my # 1 bathroom break song, even thought it usually closes the set (when they play it). Nothing lost by missing that song imo.

I dance up a storm but I also drink a LOT of water - especially in the summer. So I usually will need to sneak in once during each set. But I'm quick and I will almost never wait on a line - I rather come back. To stay quick I am a contrarian. Better to go during the opening notes of Dark Star or Lost Sailor.

Were you always such a trouble maker Trent?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Chester
More or less in line

#118499 2 years, 9 months ago
I hate to say it, but maybe one of the newer Furthur songs. I'd really hate to miss out on a good ol GD tune.
But I always avoid going at setbreak. Way too crowded. I usually wait til a song or two into second set. Then
I know I can get in and out quickly. I rarely miss a whole song.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#118501 2 years, 9 months ago
Just don't be one of those wooks who piss where they stand.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#118513 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'm among those horrified at Row Jimmy or Lost Sailor being on that list!

I always liked hearing a Might as Well or a Deal come up, because I could be pretty sure it was the end of the set, and I could head out about halfway through and, though good songs, not feel like I really missed anything but the line!

And it's calling you, to that misty, swirling sea.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#118519 2 years, 9 months ago
Walkin Blues

Day Job

Corrina

Samba
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#118522 2 years, 9 months ago
I had to reply cus my answer is the same as your friend.I cannot really stand darkstar at all!
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#118524 2 years, 9 months ago
One More Saturday Night.. Usually it's an encore, though..
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#118535 2 years, 9 months ago
I only went during a set once and its cause I ate a bunch of mushrooms and I always have to piss a lot on big doses. it was the 3rd night at Radio City and I went during setbreak then all the sudden during the 2nd set opener throwing stones I'm like wtf I gotta piss so bad already. I was thinking of holding it but came to the conclusion it would be so much better if I was confortable during the set so I ran so quick at the end of Throwing Stones and made it back in time for Sunrise - I couldn';t believe it myself. It helped being real close to the Bathroom they have on each balcony but I sprinted there and back. Then the intermission at Bethel was real short and I was kind of far away cause I went to the uncrowded bathrooms and again had to do some running.

Theres not any song I can say I wouldn't feel bad missing. I don't drink alcohol and I try not to drink to much fluids before/during a show ..... I like to get in early and use the bathrooms when there not crowded and then usually I'm good all night. I don't deprive myself of water but just take it easy, I like to have gum to cure cottonmouth instead of having to take sips of something cause that always adds up. If its so hot where I have to drink a lot of water I'm usually sweating and stuff and have to go less anyway. If I have to go I'll run like hell towards the end of a song and hope for some tuning before the next one.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds